Author Topic: SunsetWildWolfs Preset Shop! *CLOSED*  (Read 14610 times)

Offline SunsetWildWolf

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
    • View Profile
Re: SunsetWildWolfs Preset Shop! *Open*
« Reply #20 on: February 01, 2015, 10:19:54 pm »

I would love one of your amazing presets Dalrin'
                                                                   Preset Folder: 4 Please
                                                                 Publicity:Private if you May!
                                                                 Reference Sheet: It's very messy, So dalrin'
                                                    if you could clean up the lines that would be wondrous as                                                                        
                                                    I myself am not as talented as you.

Requested Fur Texture: Anything you think would look good with her hun
                                                          Mane: Could you do it her base color with flecks of her marking color in it? also eyecover mane please.
                                               Eye type:Something very similar to this photo.

Anything else: Could you make the black holding her together, a pink shiny ribbon laced through her skin like a corset percing.
Feline Or Canine: Canine

I will start working on your preset right away. I will try my best to draw the corset. If it does not look good what do you want me to do? Also do want the same corset piercing markings on the back paw?
« Last Edit: February 01, 2015, 10:23:08 pm by Lily »

Check out my Deviantart!
   http://sunsetwild.deviantart.com/

Offline ILoveYou

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • \_Into_Mevira_/
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 01, 2015, 10:22:17 pm »

Mane: Could you do it her base color with flecks of her marking color in it? also eyecover mane please.

Anything else: Could you make the black holding her together, a pink shiny ribbon laced through her skin like a corset percing.

I will start working on your preset right away. I will try my best to draw the corset if it dose not look good what do you want me to do? Also do want the same corset piercing markings on the back paw?

Do your best hun, I'm not too picky, if you can't do that then just make it a pink ribbon. And yes, the same on the back paw if you may Darlin' also thank you for taking my request.

Siggy by RowdyRocks909

Offline SunsetWildWolf

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 01, 2015, 10:24:39 pm »

I will start working on your preset right away. I will try my best to draw the corset if it dose not look good what do you want me to do? Also do want the same corset piercing markings on the back paw?

Do your best hun, I'm not too picky, if you can't do that then just make it a pink ribbon. And yes, the same on the back paw if you may Darlin' also thank you for taking my request.

Alright then I will start working on it now. And your welcome. ^_^

Check out my Deviantart!

Offline SunsetWildWolf

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 02, 2015, 12:55:41 am »
Alright I am done with your preset. Is there anything you want me to change?
Because of the texture that I used your color's are darker. If you want me to change the texture I can do that.

« Last Edit: February 02, 2015, 03:30:30 am by Lily »

Check out my Deviantart!

Offline ILoveYou

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • \_Into_Mevira_/
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 02, 2015, 02:28:29 am »
Because of the texture that I used your color's are darker. If you want me to change the texture I can do that.

No no! This is perfect!

Siggy by RowdyRocks909

Offline SunsetWildWolf

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 02, 2015, 03:13:17 am »

No no! This is perfect!

Alright I will send it right over! :)

Check out my Deviantart!

Offline Icicle99

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 02, 2015, 10:59:30 pm »
Preset Folder: 5
Publicity: Private? Idk
Reference Sheet: Requested Fur Texture: Perhaps something soft looking? Idk
Mane: None
Eye type: Contracted slit
Anything else: Nope
Feline Or Canine: Feline

« Last Edit: February 02, 2015, 11:02:43 pm by Rebecca »

Offline Zippyissocute

• Curious Wanderer
  • Squirrelfight is a boss XD
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 02, 2015, 11:12:55 pm »
Soy I haven't cheched this post... But OMG it is so epic! I wuv it so much!

Offline SunsetWildWolf

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 02, 2015, 11:16:09 pm »
Soy I haven't cheched this post... But OMG it is so epic! I wuv it so much!

Is there anything you want me to change?
« Last Edit: February 02, 2015, 11:37:32 pm by Lily »

Check out my Deviantart!

Offline Zippyissocute

• Curious Wanderer
  • Squirrelfight is a boss XD
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 02, 2015, 11:31:45 pm »
She is so perfect <3 You don't have to change anything. You are so talented, and your presets are amazing!  :D By the way, how do I download it?
« Last Edit: February 03, 2015, 12:12:55 am by summer »