Author Topic: What's the Creepiest In-game experience you've had?  (Read 8277 times)

Offline R3DRebellion

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt Page
What's the Creepiest In-game experience you've had?
« on: February 23, 2015, 03:56:45 pm »
This game, like any game, has got to have some creepy glitches/maps/rps/people. So, what's the creepiest/most bizarre thing that's ever happened to you in-game?

Offline Jango_Fett

• Solid Snake
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 134
  • rotten kind of cute
    • euralore
    • EmpressWolf
    • littlemisscancer
    • parahyena
    • LM_Cancer
    • View Profile
    • Picarto.tv
Re: What's the Creepiest In-game experience you've had?
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2015, 04:40:49 pm »
So I was on a Xenomorph characterat SB one day, and I talked to a few people, and one of them in particular started making me feel a little uncomfortable.
Soon after that, I logged off.

The next day, I go back to SB on a different character, and not only was the person still there, they called me by my nickname. Only a few people call me 'War'.

Sorta creeped me out.

i don't know nothing about mopeds
feral_cast.fhm
have a question? just ask - Rubricae#6972

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 138
  • actual cannibal
    • http://jackkdaw.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2015, 05:28:06 pm »
Ohoho.
While mine wasn't necessarily creepy, it was sooo bizzarre.

There I was, minding my own business in Bonfire on my dire wolf character, Kelso,
when all of a sudden a wild Quent (craycray wolf-obsessed hunter guy from Wolf's Rain) appeared.
He was bent on shooting poor 'ol Kelso, but just as all hope was lost-

Iron Man swooped in from the heavens, deflected the bullet, and scooped Kelso off his feet, flying him to safety.

It was just so random and weird I was dying the whole time. XD

Ah, Bonfire
What would we do without you.
In-Game as: Jackkdaw
On DeviantART as Jackkdaw
sig by me

Offline Nemena

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 22
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2015, 05:37:01 pm »
The only time I've been genuinely unnerved is when someone referred to me as a username I went by twelve years ago. I've absolutely no idea how they connected it to my current tag; it's been out of use for over a decade since it included my IRL name. Unfortunately, I've not managed to catch them online since-- I really, really want to ask how they found out. I'm so curious.

Offline kululupuppy

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • Bye, lovelies.
    • View Profile
    • Lament's Tumblr
« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2015, 05:53:50 pm »
I've honestly never been troubled by anything in-game or even just on the forums. However, nothing is more alarming than getting a message from one of your packmates to "quickly get online; someone might have hacked into your account". Long story short, I regained control of my account and quickly changed my password. The hacker was a good friend of mine - not the best sort of player, but I still tried to support what was good of them - and they found out my password. It was so obvious that I thought it wouldn't be obvious.

Another thing that could be considered creepy on FeralHeart are some of the outside links players will share. Make sure to get information on the link they shared before actually going to it. You might end up seeing something gross.

Some mate beggars can be down right disturbing at times - ones who ask for certain types of roleplays, if you get my drift.

Offline R3DRebellion

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt Page
« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2015, 10:00:18 pm »
I've honestly never been troubled by anything in-game or even just on the forums. However, nothing is more alarming than getting a message from one of your packmates to "quickly get online; someone might have hacked into your account". Long story short, I regained control of my account and quickly changed my password. The hacker was a good friend of mine - not the best sort of player, but I still tried to support what was good of them - and they found out my password. It was so obvious that I thought it wouldn't be obvious.

Another thing that could be considered creepy on FeralHeart are some of the outside links players will share. Make sure to get information on the link they shared before actually going to it. You might end up seeing something gross.

Some mate beggars can be down right disturbing at times - ones who ask for certain types of roleplays, if you get my drift.

I would be mortified of someone hacked my account especially since I use modifications of the same password for a lot of other things too.
Also I've heard stories of mate beggars and their bizarre choice in rp topics but I've never experienced it first hand (Thank goodness)

Offline R3DRebellion

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt Page
« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2015, 10:02:07 pm »
Ohoho.
While mine wasn't necessarily creepy, it was sooo bizzarre.

There I was, minding my own business in Bonfire on my dire wolf character, Kelso,
when all of a sudden a wild Quent (craycray wolf-obsessed hunter guy from Wolf's Rain) appeared.
He was bent on shooting poor 'ol Kelso, but just as all hope was lost-

Iron Man swooped in from the heavens, deflected the bullet, and scooped Kelso off his feet, flying him to safety.

It was just so random and weird I was dying the whole time. XD

Ah, Bonfire
What would we do without you.

Oh my gosh that sounds amazing! XD bonfire is the best.

Offline R3DRebellion

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt Page
« Reply #7 on: February 23, 2015, 10:05:40 pm »
The only time I've been genuinely unnerved is when someone referred to me as a username I went by twelve years ago. I've absolutely no idea how they connected it to my current tag; it's been out of use for over a decade since it included my IRL name. Unfortunately, I've not managed to catch them online since-- I really, really want to ask how they found out. I'm so curious.
that's really chilling. To be honest, that'd creep me out to the max if that happened to me.

Offline StarrieNova

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 52
  • Cuddle Fluff
    • StarrieNova
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 24, 2015, 03:32:27 am »
I must say the most strangest of things to happen to me on Feral Heart was people running up to me because of my username asking me if I was the leader of the Nightcore Band, and would be their friends. Not matter how much I would tell them I wasn't some would still follow me about. I have to admit it drove me insane. xD

Siggy by: MittenstheNoble

Offline unnbrellas

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 68
  • "fight me" i scream from under my bed
    • View Profile
    • My Deviant Art
« Reply #9 on: March 06, 2015, 07:41:04 pm »
I feel rather dumb saying it but here's mine:

It had been 6+ months scince I'd gone into a maze map I'd made. It had turned dark outside and I hadn't gotten up to turn the lights on yet, so it was dark in my room. The music in the map was super creepy, with odd whispers, high howling, etc. I started getting creeped out by it, so I got more frantic as I tried to get through them map. I had COMPLETELY forgotten about a little suprise I left for those exploring the map for the first time. I turned a corner, and because of an audio file on an obeject, I heard heavy breathing. Here I freaked and "E'd" around another turn, and then due to ANAOTHER aduio file, I sunddenly have this creepy as heck voice speaking, while what was a bulltin board stared at me.

It freaked me out >.>

Formerly MochaCocoa; Find me ingame as ErikaFishhy!
Signature by ???????????�??