Author Topic: . Renascentia . (HUGE array of species, modern + prehistoric)  (Read 8431 times)

Offline Hylocereus

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
  • ROR I'M A FELINE WALRUS
    • View Profile
    • Renascentia
The age of the great beasts is over. Through the ashes of time, life stirs - life once thought extinguished forever. A paradise is discovered - a quest undertaken. The last stragglers adrift past their time have heard of a haven, the last true haven for their kind... And more.

Can peace really be maintained when you throw a bunch of strangers together in a strange land? Multiple factions, rivalries, conspiracy and underhand forces are just waiting for their chance to wrestle control of the peninsula - even if it means stepping over the bodies of those who invited them there.

To learn more, head over to the site.

All important information - where da party at, what you can be, rules and such is on the site.

Interested? Head on over!

I don't require a novel to accept new members, just show me you have a decent grasp of English. :)
We want to be a 90% literate group - but everyone has to start somewhere, and as long as you display the ability and willingness to improve, I will welcome you aboard.

RPSes are only rarely requested, the only formality I want ALL aspiring members to go through is checking out our rules! I'll know if you don't - there's a passphrase in use. ;)

Now seeking rivals/mapbuddies!
« Last Edit: July 07, 2015, 03:57:05 am by Hylocereus »

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile

Sounds very interesting, I would be interested in joining. May we meet up in-game at some point?
In-game user: sparticles
« Last Edit: March 23, 2015, 09:21:41 pm by Taylor »
Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline Morqque

• A Positive Nihilist
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 123
  • In the shadow of the light from a black sun
    • View Profile
I'm interested in this role-play as well.
I'll whisper you in game sometime under my RP account which is "CustomerService"
if I decide to join - or you could contact me.

Offline Hylocereus

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
    • Renascentia
Friended you both. I'm on every day at varying times, so just catch me whenever for a chat!

I'm glad to see some interest. I hope I can give you what you're looking for. :)

Offline Hylocereus

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
    • Renascentia
Cheeky bump. V1 of our own custom map is out! Starting to get more members, but we're still lusting for your delicious roleplay booty.

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile

Well, I am able to get on any time now. :)
DA Account

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile

Is there a zip version of the map? Just I cannot get rar files.
DA Account

Offline Hylocereus

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
    • Renascentia
Uploaded a zip version, it's on the site. :)

Offline Hylocereus

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
    • Renascentia
Bump - site has been updated with more information, things have been cleaned up a little. Still relentlessly headhunting new members!
We've got a good little crew now, but we have a tendency to come on at different times. I'm sick so I'll be taking the opportunity to recruit people from every possible timezone until that little issue is fixed. ;p

Offline Hylocereus

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
    • Renascentia
Bump! Membership has skyrocketed. Really pleased to see so much interest! Got a good, strong core of roleplayers and many from each timezone.

Still accepting most applicants, but due to some recent issues with people we will require small RPSs if I'm suspicious of your literacy. Not only does it prove you can roleplay, it lets me know you're willing to comply with simple requests and puts me at ease that we're not going to have another troll.