Author Topic: . Renascentia . (HUGE array of species, modern + prehistoric)  (Read 8369 times)

Offline Hylocereus

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
  • ROR I'M A FELINE WALRUS
    • View Profile
    • Renascentia
Bump!

Huge overhaul to our map. It's now roughly double the size with different biomes (Mangrove swamp, flower fields, barren canyon and moors, jagged coasts, snowy mountains, scrubland and ancient forest!)

Where's the fun in having a huge map and having only a small group on it at a time, though?
As part of our group's advancing plotline, Renascentia is currently seeking 2-3 other groups to "share" (read - fight over) our territory! There are no solid "sites" - you may roleplay wherever you wish within the map, as long as you follow our rules.

Interested? Post here and let me know!

Offline Hylocereus

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
    • Renascentia
Wtf, site went mental and demanded a capcha from me, then multi-posted my reply. Weird. Sorry!

Offline Hylocereus

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
    • Renascentia
ACT TWO of the plot is now live!

War has erupted through Lazarus Peninsula as incursions turn to violence, and rival prides clash! Whose side will you take? Will you remain a nomad, on the fringes of this bloody conflict or will you fight for the side you believe righteous?

Offline Hylocereus

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
    • Renascentia
Bumped! Still looking for rivals. Things are going DOWN. I'd also like to remind everyone that you CAN come and chill with us on our map if you have a realistically colored character that is an actual real species, past or present. Just like, be aware we dismembered the last rogue that went for our pride. /casual whistle

Offline .Masochist.

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
I would also be interested in joining. Would be great for a meeting in-game aswell

Username -   .Masochist.

Offline Hylocereus

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
    • Renascentia
Bump! Renascentia is now recruiting Dire Wolves for a pack within the main group!

Offline Hylocereus

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
    • Renascentia
Renascentia continues to grow, and we are well over 100 unique characters now! We've also decided to open the floodgates on species. We've got 2-3 mammoths, a pair of varanus priscus, a woodward's eagle, a giant ground sloth and are now accepting ANY species that existed in the pleistocene and some modern ones!

Dire wolves! Mammoths! Smilodon! Dinofelis! Nimravids! Giant death lizards! Giant death birds! Teratorns! Tigers! Lions! Bears! Cave bears! Short-faced bears! Aurochs! Glyphodonts! Horses! The choices are endless!

Offline Hylocereus

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
    • Renascentia
Re: . Renascentia . (HUGE array of species, modern + prehistoric)
« Reply #17 on: July 07, 2015, 03:59:31 am »
Bump! Renascentia continues to grow and evolve - we now have THREE maps! The peninsula, the caverns, and the desert! With the increased size of the playing area, we're even more interested in getting our hands on some other groups to share our map and make things a bit more lively. We won't murder you all on your first week, we promise! :D

Now accepting ALL non-mythical, non-domestic species from the Eocene onwards!

Terror birds! Titanoboa! Creodonts!

Offline Incognitous

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 12, 2015, 06:35:14 am »
Oh, this does sound pretty promising.  I'll make sure to give it a look!

Username: LonewolfTGC
« Last Edit: July 12, 2015, 08:07:38 am by LonewolfTGC »

Offline Hylocereus

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
    • Renascentia
« Reply #19 on: October 13, 2015, 03:11:12 pm »
Bump! The war for Lazarus has ended, and there is a brief, tenuous peace. Now with 200% more cultists and ghosts!