Author Topic: Weirdest SB arguments?  (Read 3924 times)

Offline Dngerboom

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • Brow game = Too intense.
    • View Profile
Re: Weirdest SB arguments?
« Reply #10 on: April 08, 2015, 12:14:08 pm »
And there's also been quite a few times that I've seen members get oddly aggressive about non-advertising speak at SB, as well. If someone dares to RP there, people jump down their throat or make fun of them. :c

Ooo, That has given me the motivation to do just a 3 max chat entry RP. The motivation is strong.. Honestly I just want to see if this observation reigns truth to it, xD
Discipline, Loyalty, Courage, Strength, Honor, NEVER SURRENDER!

Signature drawn/created by me
In-game username:Dngerboom

Offline Yognaught

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
  • ??
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 08, 2015, 07:16:17 pm »
Ages ago, I was sitting at SB and felt bored so immediately typed this out in local:

"anim is 4 weebs lmao get shrekted" and then people started arguing against it, and like the troll I am, I argued back with horrible points, and just angered everybody. It was a fun sight to behold the raging anime-lovers scream at you for one simple sentence.  8)

Find me in-game as: mushyroom

Offline Hylocereus

• Dedicated Supporter
  • ROR I'M A FELINE WALRUS
    • View Profile
    • Renascentia
« Reply #12 on: April 08, 2015, 10:01:01 pm »
Ages ago, I was sitting at SB and felt bored so immediately typed this out in local:

"anim is 4 weebs lmao get shrekted" and then people started arguing against it, and like the troll I am, I argued back with horrible points, and just angered everybody. It was a fun sight to behold the raging anime-lovers scream at you for one simple sentence.  8)

you play a dangerous game my friend

Offline Jango_Fett

• Solid Snake
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 134
  • rotten kind of cute
    • euralore
    • EmpressWolf
    • littlemisscancer
    • parahyena
    • LM_Cancer
    • View Profile
    • Picarto.tv
« Reply #13 on: April 08, 2015, 10:30:18 pm »

"anim is 4 weebs lmao get shrekted" and then people started arguing against it, and like the troll I am, I argued back with horrible points, and just angered everybody. It was a fun sight to behold the raging anime-lovers scream at you for one simple sentence.  8)

More dangerous than most.

Not as dangerous as a Game of Thrones, but if you tick off the right(or wrong) people.

God's Speed.

That was an eventful day.
We weren't even really roleplaying, we were just... Acting like weirdos who had too much sugar.

Yes. But it was damn cool anyways.

Ohh or the whole daddy thing going on and you just ran away when it got too weird and i, best dad ever told you rapunzel as a totally educating story ahaha

And no one complained about all of that.
Best SB adventure ever.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2015, 01:56:38 pm by WarKat »

i don't know nothing about mopeds
feral_cast.fhm
have a question? just ask - Rubricae#6972

Offline Yognaught

• Experienced Traveler
  • ??
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 09, 2015, 11:22:56 am »

"anim is 4 weebs lmao get shrekted" and then people started arguing against it, and like the troll I am, I argued back with horrible points, and just angered everybody. It was a fun sight to behold the raging anime-lovers scream at you for one simple sentence.  8)

i live on the edge

Find me in-game as: mushyroom

Offline Sandytails

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • I rly like robots tbh
    • neon-chann.deviantart.com
    • wildbreak
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
« Reply #15 on: April 09, 2015, 03:43:26 pm »
but anim is 4 noobs lmao

But yeah people tend to be pretty touchy about anime at SB, woah. I love all these stories so far, pfft
Gif of Bitobae by Deathy <3

Find me on FH with the usernames Sandytails, Clawingeyes, Magolor, Spring-trap and Whirl!

Offline Fishleap

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 10, 2015, 01:56:13 am »
When I saw this thread I just had to come here and post. I was advertising for my mapped RP at SB, like many groups do, and this other group told us that we were stealing all the people coming to SB, and that we should leave so we would stop "stealing them". I tried to tell them that the people chose to come to us, but they just got really angry and told us we were being rude? T^T

Offline Nemena

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 22
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 10, 2015, 04:25:50 am »
I think-... I saw the 'weeb' argument, or at least one of them. Whoops.

Otherwise, the worst I've seen was someone arguing that roleplay's a waste of time while they, themselves, were wasting time on an online sandbox game. To add fuel onto the fire, it was FH's first official roleplay day. It was downright bizarre.