Author Topic: I'm new :D I'm excited about playing and hoping i'm posting on the right thing..  (Read 1946 times)

Offline SpiritOfShishio

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
I have looked at this sight a few years ago and really wanted it, the registration was never open so I kinda forgot. But then a couple days ago I was scrolling and came to it. I waiting for awhile for the registration to open and this morning it did! I'm really excited to be playing!

At the moment I have a chromebook so i'm not able to download the game but i'm trying to convince my dad to get me another computer. While i'm waiting I was wondering if a few people could kind of tell me about feral heart, some tips and such to have a fun time!

:D ;D :P :-*
~ Boop ^-^ ~

DreamerDay

Welcome to Feral heart. Currently, at this time, there's a lot of things that's happpening. We have tons of events that is coming up this month and next month. This weekend, we would be having a Feral heart official roleplay day, where we get to roleplay 24 hours. Not only that, on June 28, we having a Movie Night, which also comes with a map. And additionally, we have Summer Party coming up July 17.

Summer Updates, is where you can really catch up and see some updates throughout the forums. Other than that, if you ever want to chat in the game, PM me. I don't bite

Anyway, enjoy your stay.

Offline CryptidBeast

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
Why, hello there! Tis a pleasure to finally have you on the game. I do hope you enjoy your stay, especially after such a long wait.
Just be sure to read up on the rules whenever possible to stay out of any trouble. c:

Delightful has already informed you about the events, which will be a lot of fun, of course!
If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to message me, one of the staffers, or in one of the help threads on the index page. I sure hope to see you around!

Signature by Seven ; Avatar by me
In-game User ; CryptidBeast
DeviantART

Offline Warriorstrike

• . "The truth is often what we make of it; you heard what you wanted to hear, believed what you wanted to believe."
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 346
  • . Remember… the Force will be with you. Always.
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
Welcome to our little community, Lyall. Delightful has been very generous as to tell you about many of the upcoming events (which are going to be awesome, by the way. Hopefully your dad will buy you the computer, so you can join in on the fun!).

Make sure you take a peep at the Game Rules so that you can familiarize yourself.  Feral Heart has some Guidelines, Tutorials, and a bunch of other stuff to help you start in the right direction. Since you've no computer at the moment, you have plenty of time to take your time and look around.

If you have any questions about the game or the forum, don't be shy to ask around for help- You can PM a Staff member or submit a topic in the Help section if you're confused about anything. Feel free to PM me, too, if you'd like. :)

I look forward to seeing you around in the game, sometime. Hope your dad gets you that new computer. ;)

If you define yourself by the power to take life, the desire to dominate, to possess… then you have nothing.

Offline Wolfcry

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt
Welcome to FeralHeart Lyall. :) Good luck with convincing your dad. XD

Offline SpiritOfShishio

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
Thank you guys so much! I have been having a bit of trouble making friends on some games but I know here I will make many new friends! If I have some question I will be sure to ask, I'm hoping my dad gets the computer but unfortunately I may have to wait till this Christmas, if I have a chance I could try and download it on another computer. I hope to see you guys around FH and you guys be ready for a lot of questions from me because I will have a lot of time to ask.
~ Boop ^-^ ~

Offline Warriorstrike

• . "The truth is often what we make of it; you heard what you wanted to hear, believed what you wanted to believe."
  • Ancient Silver Mane
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
Thank you guys so much! I have been having a bit of trouble making friends on some games but I know here I will make many new friends! If I have some question I will be sure to ask, I'm hoping my dad gets the computer but unfortunately I may have to wait till this Christmas, if I have a chance I could try and download it on another computer. I hope to see you guys around FH and you guys be ready for a lot of questions from me because I will have a lot of time to ask.

I'm sure you're going to make plenty of friends here- most of the community is very kind and friendly, and will be more than happy to answer any questions/subjects you're concerned with.
If you can't get a computer until Christmas, never fear! Feral Heart has plenty of annual events, so you won't miss out on any of the fun. :)

If you define yourself by the power to take life, the desire to dominate, to possess… then you have nothing.

Offline SpiritOfShishio

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
Thank you so much, I really wanted to play before many things change in the game. It seems so fun now and I would really love to play it before no one wants to rp as much. I hope i'm able to play soon and thanks for being so nice!
~ Boop ^-^ ~

DreamerDay

Thank you so much, I really wanted to play before many things change in the game.

The game would never change due to unfortunate reasons. Hopefully in the future though. Keep you fingers always crossed.

Offline Warriorstrike

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
Thank you so much, I really wanted to play before many things change in the game.

The game would never change due to unfortunate reasons. Hopefully in the future though. Keep you fingers always crossed.

Delightful's right- One of the Staff members left suddenly with the source code, so no further altercations or improvements can be administered to the game. Unless he returns with the game's source code, no new changes can be made.

I would really love to play it before no one wants to rp as much.

Don't worry- Roleplay will never go out of style. ;)