Author Topic: Realistic Water MAT Needed!!  (Read 7609 times)

Offline EmptyHabits

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
    • CybrilSalvatore
    • Cybril 🐺
    • View Profile
    • Deviant Art
Realistic Water MAT Needed!!
« on: June 16, 2015, 03:47:07 pm »
I'm looking for a somewhat realistic water material for my FH map that I'm making for my upcoming map. Also, I'd love it if it's realistic. It can be seamless but I don't really care. Haha. I've already looked into Courtney water textures, I wasn't particularly interested in those too much. My map is fairly large with a river and a waterfall in the middle that leads to the ocean. I'll post a few pics below of what I think the water I particularly want would look like. I will give everyone credit if I find one and I use it in my map. I will not claim it as my own! ^~^ Thank you in advance!

I'm always open to new ideas for the water! I like FH custom water material, but I want my map to really stand out, ya know? I'm using different textures in the map too, so I'd like a cool water material! If you have a water material I could use, please leave the download link ((or the link to where the download is)) and a screenshot of what it looks like! Also, if possible, if you didn't create the material, please provide me with the person who did so I can give them credit. If you created it, let me know so I can give you credit!

Offline Ingredient

• ~Dead men tell no tales~
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 366
    • Ingredient91
    • View Profile
Re: Realistic Water MAT Needed!!
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2015, 09:14:34 am »
I could probably use those images to create some water textures, if you'd like.

In the meantime I do have some realistic water textures, such as "Clear Water" and "Beach Water".

http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=14162.0

I'm aware they're not all seamless, which I apologise for as they are some of my earlier works.
Will be inactive due to work and exams.