Author Topic: Rant about idiots thread  (Read 45301 times)

Offline cj2001

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: -3
  • UNLEASH THE TROLL WITHIN
    • View Profile
Re: Rant about idiots thread
« Reply #200 on: January 01, 2012, 03:27:51 am »
Casey, please, GO READ THE RULES.

It clearly states no SWEARING.

You know what, people who obviously demonstrate they haven't read the rules really bug me. <-- So I say something on topic.

sry bout that TT^TT

~*~SEEMS LEGIT~*~

Offline Kyugima

• Dovahkiin
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 182
  • Koo Koo Kachoo
    • View Profile
    • DropJaw
« Reply #201 on: January 01, 2012, 03:31:49 am »
Sorry about losing my temper too.

please click here! Help me raise my pokemon!
Signature: Kyugima, Rimfrost, Deafosho

Offline okami129

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 29
  • Don't ever floof me! I hate floof, it's not a word
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: January 01, 2012, 03:37:24 am »
I think I've already posted something here before, but I was too lazy to go back and check, oh well. I hate when I'm roaming around, usually in Bonfire Island, and things like this happen:

Me:-Bites the pup- Fluffy puppy
Person1: QUIT BITING IT YOU STUPID RETARDED FOX!
Pup: Lol it's a fox.
Me: :l
Person2: Chill, Person1, she isn't doing anything.
Person1: SHE'S KILLING THE PUP!
Pup: She's just playing....
Me: Yeah, lighten up a bit.
Person1: NO GTFO. THIS IS MY ADOPTION CENTER GET OUT!
Me: Two words.
Me: Public map. -Biting pup still because I'm having too much fun-
Pup: XD
Person3: GET OUT YOU STUPID FOX -kills you-
Me: -Immune against godmodders-
Person3: Stupid auto-hitter.
Me: How am I auto-hitting? I haven't touched you. I'm not going to say "Attempts to possibly maybe attack your throat"
Person1: GET OUT BEFORE I CALL THE POLICE!
Me: The police?...
Person1: POLICE! HELP!
Me: ...
Person3: What is wrong with you? Trying to eat pups!
Person4: Guys, leave the fox alone.
Me: Thank you, someone.
Person1: STAY OUT OF IT STFU AND GTFO
Me: ...
Me: It's sad how people don't realize this is only a character of mine and doesn't reflect my own personality, beliefs, or what I think is right and wrong. I understand my behavior is considered by many unacceptable and I'm at least willing to acknowledge this instead of shrugging off the fact that I play the role of a demented fox that lacks the ability to feel merciful. Seriously, just chill or something.
Person1: GTFO!!!!!!
Me: :l
Person4: Quit you're just making her mad.
Me: I'm not mad at all, I'm quite amused by all of this actually.
Person1: STFU
Pup: Wheee! C:
Me: Puppy. :3
Person3: Stupid fox
Me: I'm used to my character having the reputation as the most despised creature to ever exist in FeralHeart.
Person1: YOU'RE RUINING MY ADOPTION CENTER!!!!111one
Person5: Why is everyone hating the fox?
Me: ....

This is actually just an example created from a bunch of past experiences. Yes, I enjoy trotting around Bonfire devouring small, innocent, helpless little creatures. I don't know why but some people don't realize that someone's behavior might be explained by the fact that it's a character they are playing as, not the actual person. I run into people like this on a daily basis, and they are set off by the smallest of things. It's pretty funny though handling the situation calmly by replying to their yelling in a joking and somewhat happy tone. I never get good  reactions from people though, since it seems that even though they know they may be wrong, they won't admit to it. It's annoying though to see General chat flooded with "ADOPTION CENTER IS OPEN COME ADOPT PUPPIES AND KITTIES!!!" plus movie spam, and when I turn up to disturb the peace they rudely ask me to leave like they own that little section of land by Ficho Tunnel, and then threaten me saying "I'll call the police!" When there isn't a single police mutt around. (No offense to those with police dog chars, I just hate those that try to control everything).
So going to do that!

The liar and the thief

Offline aelitastar

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 58
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: January 01, 2012, 11:58:45 pm »
Please, people, stop. T_T I CAN'T REPLY TO ONE AND TWO LINERS LIKE THIS: killar walks over to the trashcan and then kills a cat" ._." im tired of rping with those people on chicken smoothie now. I NEED A GOOD RP STAT!
I am not who I was when I last left here, from the years '11 through '13. I sincerely apologize for how rude and disrespectful I had been, and hope whoever I have wronged before can forgive my previous bad behavior.

Offline longjump

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
    • View Profile
    • FhNature
« Reply #204 on: January 05, 2012, 04:51:00 am »
When people over-react.
I was in fluorite and this group was searching for people to join. This one, incredibly bright pink 'fox' walks up to them and asks to join. The leader asks for a sample, the fox gives it, and she is not accepted. This fox walks a little way away, sits down and says, quote: "*Lits head n howls cus wolf pack is meen to her*". After a few moments of nobody responds she does this: *Sobs and luks at paws.* Nobody is gunna let me in dere pack I hat myslef": Another group offers to accept her and she caps yells at them. "I HAV MY OWN pak now LEV ME ALON!"
They were just trying to be nice to the girl, offering for her to join. Instead of nicely declining she rages at them.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2013, 06:37:33 pm by longjump »

'Glory drakes are radiant, friendly creatures, that sparkle in the sunlight'

Offline Silvertail12

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • Quack o3o
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: January 06, 2012, 03:05:46 am »
i REALLY hate thos people who just come up to you and not say anything but send you a random friend invite. what do they want? i mean really? a FRIEND invite without a "hi" what?

also this people who also give you random rp group invites piss me off. i was just standing there and next thing i know i see a random group invite without wanting to rp. what the heck?

godmodders are also very annoying. i killed them and they "revive" and kill me. even I'M not that stubborn, and i hate being killed in rps. i would prefer fair fights, not freaking powers and revivals and stuff. its just annoying

trollers piss me off. i'm happily with a friend rping and this dragon comes by and gobbles up my friend. then other people (probably a troll group) started attacking us. 4 against 2, that's not fair. (i was one of the two) i also had to fight for the pups in the adoption center in Bonfire Island because no one will do anything for them.

and people who talk to mod ingame. LEAVE THE MOD ALONE they are doing their job, not there to talk. leave them alone for pete's sake.

some people i just REALLY want to jump and strangle them >:(

Offline kate3628

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: January 12, 2012, 04:37:43 am »
omg i really Really REALLY hate those people who will come up to you and say "Be my mate" or "be my mate or ill kill you"

Males who will come up and try to mate with your charie! One time a few friends and i were in a friend circle (laying on our backs) and this random dude came up and started doing it to me. i was all like "WHAT THE HECK!!!!!!!!!!!! STALKER!!!!!!"  

The mating circle, a bunch of females in a circle (or line) and wait to be mated.

Mate beggers, Those people who will beg for a mate or to be mated, i mean you can just get to know someone and then ask them.

Random murdering people, people who kill you right on the spot in an rp

no dodge-no miss, "Hits The female in the side (no miss)"

cyper bullies, people who are complete jerks to you for no reason

Thats all i can think of =P
??Click plz??

FoxfangPitbull

« Reply #207 on: January 12, 2012, 07:04:47 pm »
Lol, sometimes I just prefer to take on the thought of "everyone is a fool until proven otherwise"
Sometimes it works...sometimes. >D

Offline Raoran

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • Don't forget about taking care of yourself. Love u
    • Raoran
    • Flyingtoyoublue
    • Shira_Wolf
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
« Reply #208 on: January 29, 2012, 07:52:26 pm »
REALLY rude and annoying people on FeralHeart. Let's see.. I've dealt with one who cursed and didn't stop flapping their wings to stop the lag in front of us. Even after being told to stop politely. I was in a group at the time on stone bridge.  And we had to block him lol. Everyone else there just acted normal and didn't do anything. :|

Mate beggars are a no-no. Also kinda creepy because why would you want  mate? To butt swing them? I honestly think they should be off FH or stopped temporarily(Chat spam filler thing).
Yeah mostly females beg for mates, but recently males too. I'm guessing most of them are girls in real life. xD

People who constantly use CAPS LOCK. Usually for advertising roleplays and the like. Really shouldn't abuse it 'cause it looks like you're screaming. RAHRAHRAH!  :P

« Last Edit: January 29, 2012, 07:56:18 pm by Raoran »

Offline Jackalfur

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 32
  • stay frosty
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: February 09, 2012, 04:23:14 am »
I've been having to deal with a lot of 'public-map crooks' lately. Here's what I remember from a skirmish someone tried to pick with me over it...
Person1: GO AWAY THIS IS MY TREE!!!!11!
Me: ...Uh.... This is a public map.
Person1: THIS IS MY HOME GO AWAY
Me: You can just make a map, you know.
Person1: LEAVE
Me: .....eAe
And then he left. xD I think I stood my ground long enough for him to get ticked off and poof on meh~.

ヌ - ド ル