Author Topic: Original FH file, not FH+  (Read 1169 times)

Offline SpecialK42293

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • I Lorve Dinosaurs. <3
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantART
Original FH file, not FH+
« on: August 09, 2015, 10:38:15 pm »
Soo I have another friend from deviantART that had trouble making an account and she finally did today as I told her when it was open. Thankfully she got in time and made the account but I believe she may have downloaded the wrong package information for the game..To me it seems like she may have downloaded FH+ because she's experiencing this "black world". I'm sure she wants to have the other FH package and am not sure which to link her with since it's been quite a while since I've last downloaded the game. Perhaps anyone can oblige? :)
In-game user-name is SpecialK42293
If you see me running around in the game somewhere, I'm pleased to say hello to anyone! Since I would love to have new, fresh friends to chat with. <3 ^^;

Offline Warriorstrike

• . "The truth is often what we make of it; you heard what you wanted to hear, believed what you wanted to believe."
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 346
  • . Remember… the Force will be with you. Always.
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
Re: Original FH file, not FH+
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2015, 10:42:39 pm »
If she wants to install the official Feral-heart download, she should download straight from this page, but do not download from the Adfly advertisement (press skip in the top corner) -->http://feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=23&Itemid=40.

If you define yourself by the power to take life, the desire to dominate, to possess… then you have nothing.

Offline SpecialK42293

• Curious Wanderer
  • I Lorve Dinosaurs. <3
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantART
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2015, 10:49:49 pm »
That's what I thought, I'll mention that to her straight away!  Thank you!
If you see me running around in the game somewhere, I'm pleased to say hello to anyone! Since I would love to have new, fresh friends to chat with. <3 ^^;

Offline Warriorstrike

• . "The truth is often what we make of it; you heard what you wanted to hear, believed what you wanted to believe."
  • Ancient Silver Mane
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2015, 10:53:19 pm »
That's what I thought, I'll mention that to her straight away!  Thank you!
You're welcome. If you attempt to install Feral-heart from another source, there are possibilities of infecting your computer with a virus, so the best way to keep your computer clean is to download straight from the main website. Good luck to your friend.

If you define yourself by the power to take life, the desire to dominate, to possess… then you have nothing.

Offline SpecialK42293

• Curious Wanderer
  • I Lorve Dinosaurs. <3
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantART
« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2015, 10:58:34 pm »
Yeah that's why it's safe to download from it's original source owner of the actual site. I told her if she needs more help is to review the help section since I'm not very sure or an expert on these issues. ^^;

Offline Warriorstrike

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2015, 11:01:40 pm »
Yeah that's why it's safe to download from it's original source owner of the actual site. I told her if she needs more help is to review the help section since I'm not very sure or an expert on these issues. ^^;
That's a good idea to tell her. Often times, you discover that there are other people who are dealing with the same issue, and there may even be a solution to your own problem. If she/you have any more questions, don't hesitate to look around or ask for help.