Author Topic: OFF TOPIC RANT THREAD - BAWWWWWW  (Read 44249 times)

Offline Ryoko

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 33
  • ?As wild and as reckless as thunder over the land?
    • View Profile
Re: OFF TOPIC RANT THREAD - BAWWWWWW
« Reply #70 on: April 25, 2011, 03:33:24 am »
More problems  :'( :-[

What are you supposed to do when you hide your emotions and you feel like you want to go to a remote island someplace and sit there and cry? Cuz thats how I feel. That girl won't leave me alone and we are officially not friends. Only 2 of my other friends are supporting me and helping me out with this. But I feel like i'm just some other person with promblems and teachers aren't doing jack about the smacking! She even threatened me the other day and I said I would call the cops and she was all like I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I was like yeah right. I keep having random anger and sadness mood swings plus everything seems to be going wrong in my life. Like people seem to hate me. My bf is avoiding me at school but when I walk up to the library with him, he's all mushy and sweet like a normal bf should be but still...

Offline Raz.

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 28
  • aka Raz ingame.
    • View Profile
    • My DA page
« Reply #71 on: April 25, 2011, 03:35:19 am »
Yeah, there's a real difference compared to spell spamming with the intent to troll and the spell spamming to either mess around/get set stuff.
Troll spell spamming is when players will relentlessly chase you through the forest and continue to cast spells on you in order to annoy you for a really long time. They generally will not stop no matter where you go, unless you get the red Crying Idol pelt or close the game.
Devout Pelt spamming is possibly the worst as it causes some games to lag.

Attacking is just using:  and of course While coming in physical contact with the player (The deer don't have health bars and such, but it's still seen as attacking)
Mounting..er...well...there's a certain combo of emotes that can be used while a deer stands behind another and it looks like that deer is trying to get your deer laid x_X ew.

Offline Kyugima

• Dovahkiin
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 182
  • Koo Koo Kachoo
    • View Profile
    • DropJaw
« Reply #72 on: April 25, 2011, 03:39:04 am »
Eeeeew...
Luckily, I have never encountered any of this stuff... I just don't go on enough for that XD Never much to do...

please click here! Help me raise my pokemon!
Signature: Kyugima, Rimfrost, Deafosho

Offline Raz.

• Finest Floof
  • aka Raz ingame.
    • View Profile
    • My DA page
« Reply #73 on: April 25, 2011, 03:42:01 am »
Yeah....X(
Lucky XD. I've played for just over 3 years and have seen the darker side of TEF.
TEF is good when players want to actually play and be social...but no one seems to want to have nice deer like that anymore :\

Offline RavenShai

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: April 25, 2011, 03:49:48 am »
@Draak: See? People take rp to seriously at times, I actually have a friend not rp in FH anymore because of this Dx
People should just relax -_-

Also, eewy about the deer thing X_x

@Kyugima: About the email thing, maybe tell them to stop? That you don't know what to do with that craud? xD
Or are they just advertisements?

@Miranda: You need to tell the principle or something. Its the principle's and teacher's job to stop bullying, which is basically what your friend is doing. Or tell your parents and they can do it. If this doesn't work, I suggest to just keep complaining about it till someone hears you, spam your parents and/or principle until they actually do something about it. If you have an older brother or something or know anyone older that is willing to help you out, you can also try scaring the pants off your ex-friend ;) Or scare her yourself.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2011, 03:51:39 am by ~Katsa~ »
The Hobbit

"Where did you go to, if I may ask?" said Thorin to Gandolf as they rode along.
"To look ahead," said he.
"And what brought you back in the nick of time?" "Looking behind,"...

Offline Kyugima

• Dovahkiin
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 182
  • Koo Koo Kachoo
    • View Profile
    • DropJaw
« Reply #75 on: April 25, 2011, 03:56:57 am »
It's constant spam of advertisements, which i know they aren't sending, because one can barely spell anything, and the emails I'm getting from them are perfectly lettered. And when I blocked one of them, I still kept getting the emails strangely enough.... :-\

And my rant time!

I HATE MY EARS  >:(

They are too freaking small! I like dancing woth my MP3, but because of how small my ears are the Earphones don't fit right and keep FALLING OUT!!  >:(

« Last Edit: April 25, 2011, 03:58:32 am by *Kyugima* »

please click here! Help me raise my pokemon!
Signature: Kyugima, Rimfrost, Deafosho

Offline Raz.

• Finest Floof
  • aka Raz ingame.
    • View Profile
    • My DA page
« Reply #76 on: April 25, 2011, 04:13:17 am »
Yeah :\ what adds to the stupidity is that on that site I have put up an email to contact me to solve things civilly but do people use it? 99.9% of the time it's a No.
It got so bad that in order to keep them happy IF I go inforest I play Ren semi-OOCly. No one else with 'evil' deer has to do that. I have to go and ask people/people have to ask me if they don't mind me making Ren act IC inforest around their characters.
I generally now get so worried about Ren's IC behaviour in games around strangers even though he's not as bad as some characters that are out there (Out of my friends OCs he's probably the tamest character |D; ). (If anyone is curious his bio is here with his personality: http://www.endlessforest.org/community/ren039s-revamped-bio but I don't want to get off topic too much. He's also the dark greenishteal wolf that's in my signature |D). I want to play Ren IC but I just get so scared as to what people might think.

I also think that Ren will never get properly rp'd here in FH just because...well we know what the rp is generally like in FH |D. I don't think it'd be a good idea anyway.

Ew is right. Guh people make their deer do that out in the open too. They don't go and find some secluded spot. It's not as bad as Bonfire Island. But it still makes you go "OH ewewew what are they doing" when you accidentally run into them.

>8| I hate it when earbuds/phones don't fit properly. I have one set. ONE that seems to fit well, but it's not perfect.

Offline RavenShai

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: April 25, 2011, 04:26:14 am »
@Draak: People should be able to rp their chars anyway they want, as long as they know when to stop and pull a little back. Its rp after all, its not real and whatever the char is doing, their actions and/or personalities isn't their creators.

@Kyugima: I dislike head/earphones > < No matter where you look, you just can't seem to find the right pair. Also, they really hurt my ears and give me sores >. >
The Hobbit

"Where did you go to, if I may ask?" said Thorin to Gandolf as they rode along.
"To look ahead," said he.
"And what brought you back in the nick of time?" "Looking behind,"...

Liekos

« Reply #78 on: April 25, 2011, 04:28:36 am »
Hehe, i haz a box of deceased headphones 8D

Offline Raz.

• Finest Floof
  • aka Raz ingame.
    • View Profile
    • My DA page
« Reply #79 on: April 25, 2011, 04:31:10 am »
Yeah D: my friends say that TEF has broken me when it comes to rping, I kinda think they're right.

I get Tinitus (ringing in the ears), so I have to be careful with earphones/anything loud |D.