Author Topic: Courtrooms. A new change of pace Request!  (Read 412 times)

Offline PaintedRabbit

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • your average tryhard
    • View Profile
Courtrooms. A new change of pace Request!
« on: September 06, 2015, 11:55:00 pm »
Hello Hello! :D

So as you can see from the title, This request isn't a normal wolf pack/ Warrior cat map. I would like to try something new. I really, really like the Phoenix Wright: Ace attorney series! The big idea is I would like to advertise a Court-like role play for a change following the flow of Phoenix Wright. (( Child-safe names with " Wildlife " Cases. Like, trial for taking over the alpha, or, trial for so-and-so. And if that doesn't work, well, I can try to up it up a bit with more mature stuff. C: ))

I don't know much on how wonderful map-makers of Feral heart do their stuff, so I don't really have any idea on what size maps can be, or such like that. I know only very little. ^^" Sorry ! I can only include stuff I would like in that map. If you need more details though, I would be happy to spend my time on learning to provide you on what you need.

I'll also send you pictures of how this will look like.
(( The courthouse will be the biggest thing on the map, So I would appreciate a lot of detail on it. I hope that's alright! ))

Basic Ideas The Map Should have:

- A Large map, The Courthouse will be the prime focus
- Houses/ Villages and Shops outside, like any other town should have
- Big attractions like a Zoo or a Playground or a Cafe would be nice, that's totally up to you
- Many Houses varying sizes would be appreciated
-** You can decide if you want to make the Courthouse in a totally new map that's connected to the town. Since it has to be big enough to fit multiple users in, I can understand if sharing one whole map will be hard. I'm asking for a lot here, and I'm really sorry!

If you need anymore information, I'd be happy to talk. (( This map request is open to anyone, as long as you're willing to fulfill it. ))

Thank you! - PaintedRabbit
II Some Sassy WIP here II