Author Topic: Selling Cat Adopts (DA Points)  (Read 1171 times)

Offline Jessie Dagger

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 21
  • There is magic. But we call it Imagination~
    • View Profile
Selling Cat Adopts (DA Points)
« on: October 08, 2015, 01:20:29 am »
Hello there! So very recently I made some cat adopts on my DA account, and well I would like to see if anyone here would be interested in one of them~

The Rules:
  • These adopts are not for free use, you will have to purchase them to use any of the designs!
  • The bases are not for free use unless you have bought an adopt!
  • Once you have bought these adopts, they are yours to do whatever you want with!
  • After you have offered to buy one and I have agreed to sell it to you, I would like the points sent within 2 days. I can reserve them, but I would prefer not to!
  • I would love to see the first piece of art you draw for these characters! (If you do draw them, presets are fine too whatever!)

If you want to just go directly to the page by my guest, click > http://jessiedagger.deviantart.com/art/Cat-Adopts-3-3-Open-Discounts-for-DoD-Members-564087229 < for the link! But if not, the info will be down below too!

Please note the names they all have are just things to call them buy, you do not have to use the names at all~

#1: ZANDER
-  170 DA Points
- Owned By:

#2: NIKI
- 220 DA Points
- Owned By:

#3: VITO
-  150 Points
- Owned By:
« Last Edit: October 08, 2015, 01:23:37 am by Jessie Dagger »

Offline shayy

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 73
  • World Class Shawty
    • View Profile
Re: Selling Cat Adopts (DA Points)
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2015, 01:51:57 am »
au these are really cute! I love the third design, Vito. I'm sure they will all go to caring people who will draw them :)
pm for free art i need practice

Offline Jessie Dagger

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 21
  • There is magic. But we call it Imagination~
    • View Profile
Re: Selling Cat Adopts (DA Points)
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2015, 02:12:20 am »
Aw thank you, I'm glad you like Vito! Yeah, I really do hope they go to people too <3