Author Topic: Tab Timing out problem " Log in Issue "  (Read 1384 times)

Offline Sinister x Wolf

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Stick to the Shadows
    • View Profile
Tab Timing out problem " Log in Issue "
« on: November 30, 2015, 10:58:16 pm »
Okay so I'm logging into the tab like I was told then I open my game from desktop and log in and I get as far as selecting my character then hitting start and the tab I have to keep open will then log out and cause me to fail to connect to the game, does anyone have a idea why this keeps timing out?
Greetings and welcome to my profile, my name is Sinister x Wolf you can find me in the game As Fate or Kunai. by the bonfire entry in Ficho. if you need help in game please don't feel afraid to come up and ask me, ill do the best I can however I can.

Offline Warriorstrike

• . "The truth is often what we make of it; you heard what you wanted to hear, believed what you wanted to believe."
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 346
  • . Remember… the Force will be with you. Always.
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
Re: Tab Timing out problem " Log in Issue "
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2015, 11:03:18 pm »
Keep in mind that it will refresh every 60 seconds or so, which could be why it keeps logging you out. I would suggest manually refreshing the connection page, then waiting a minute, and then try logging in again. Be sure to keep the connection page open while you're in the game.

If you define yourself by the power to take life, the desire to dominate, to possess… then you have nothing.

Offline PrettyReckless

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 218
    • RecklessAce
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2015, 11:05:14 pm »
What browser you using?

Try logging out of everything FeralHeart related, clear your history and cookies. Then go back on and log in to FeralHeart the way you've been told to. Make sure to capitalize the username correctly. So what you registered with.

If you have another account, try logging into that too and see if it does the same.
RETIRED.

Offline Sinister x Wolf

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Stick to the Shadows
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2015, 11:32:37 pm »
Internet explore, however I have the proxy servers disabled and everything works fine up until I select my character and hit start to enter the game. once I do that then, my log in on the link to access the game logs out and the launch to enter the map fails.  

if anyone has ideas ill check it but otherwise I can wait till raz updates us completely on whats up with this, I'm in no rush and would rather not draw to much attention from the staff and people as is cause I can imagine ya'll are getting bombarded with endless questions. ill let you all know if I find a solution to the problem but till then suggestions are always nice. but with that said I wish those who are working tirelessly to come up with solution's the best of luck ill see yall once raz has his update or if I find something that might benefit the rest.
Greetings and welcome to my profile, my name is Sinister x Wolf you can find me in the game As Fate or Kunai. by the bonfire entry in Ficho. if you need help in game please don't feel afraid to come up and ask me, ill do the best I can however I can.

Offline PrettyReckless

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 218
    • RecklessAce
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2015, 11:41:31 pm »
Internet explore, however I have the proxy servers disabled and everything works fine up until I select my character and hit start to enter the game. once I do that then, my log in on the link to access the game logs out and the launch to enter the map fails. 

if anyone has ideas ill check it but otherwise I can wait till raz updates us completely on whats up with this, I'm in no rush and would rather not draw to much attention from the staff and people as is cause I can imagine ya'll are getting bombarded with endless questions. ill let you all know if I find a solution to the problem but till then suggestions are always nice. but with that said I wish those who are working tirelessly to come up with solution's the best of luck ill see yall once raz has his update or if I find something that might benefit the rest.
Log out from everything FeralHeart related, clear your cookies and history.
Once you're done, try logging back in. Make sure to capitalize the username correctly. So what you registered with.

You can also try logging onto another account if you have one.

This is just a suggestion and I didn't know if this is a solution.
RETIRED.