Author Topic: The Outcasts [Accepting members!]  (Read 23904 times)

Offline Zaroque

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 388
    • zaroqueart
    • View Profile
    • Zaroque's dA.
Re: The Outcasts [Accepting members!]
« Reply #140 on: May 20, 2011, 06:36:16 pm »
hey has the map been re-exported for the new patch??

I'm not sure, but that sounds like a good point, perhaps the map maker should look into that.
~ Z A R O Q U E ~
jaaaeeger
Art || DoE

Maniiacy

« Reply #141 on: May 21, 2011, 04:57:17 am »
Hey, I just got the chance to log on today and noticed I got removed from the group. I wont be able to be in at all for the next few weeks, but when I am back, would it be possible to rejoin? :)

Offline sixflagz

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: January 05, 2012, 11:45:17 pm »
I would like to join~

WaterColour
Username: petfans
Species: Smilocat (Smilodon/cat mix)
Rank Wanted: Latro
About: WaterColour is very like her older sister, V. She's shy and independant, yet more kind and friendly. She is brave, yet sometimes a pipsqueak when it comes to fights.

She was separated from V at birth. When V was taken by foxes, WaterColour chased after the foxes for days. She wanted to re-unite with her sister, but she couldn't. She'd traveled for far too long, and she was too far away to go back home. She knew that the foxes had V. She decided to give up on searching. She never say her sister again.

WaterColour didn't have a choice but to live alone in an unfamilliar forest. Winter was comming, and she wouldn't be able to bare the weather going home. She soon found a nice, warm place to stay. Not the safest, since it use to belong to a badger, but there were'nt any other places around. She lived there for quiet a awhile, but she didn't feel at home.

She then joined the Outsiders after a while. She was starting to feel lonely living by herself for two and a half years. She started to like living with others, despite the fact she never lived with anyone for a  while.

Long bio is long, I know. xD

Offline GlassMountain

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • It's better to feel pain, than nothing at all.
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: January 07, 2012, 04:46:35 am »
Name: May
User: user name
Species: Red Wolf
Desired Rank: Proeliator
About Her: May is a slight and slender shaped wolf. She came from a loving pack, but it was all taken away when a fire killed everyone....everyone but her. May is increadabley strong despite her appearence. Do not underestiamte her, it will be your biggest mistake. She is very loving, caring, and has a soft spot for puppies. (they remind her of her now dead sister). May had travlled around and joined a pack. She felt so out of place and unwanted that she had no choice but to leave. One day May stumbled apon the pack "Outsiders" and started to feel like she belonged, for the first time in a long while.

(btw sorry to say but I cannot get on FH at the moment, i have been having troubles for about a week now but would still love to join. i will try to get it up and going soon)

-Angel-

« Reply #144 on: January 07, 2012, 11:22:50 pm »

Morgana
Username: ToxicBloodBath
Species: Timber wolf/Bengal tiger mix
Rank Wanted: Natis
About: At first glance, Morgana seems somewhat nice. That opinion changes once you meet her though. Morgana is a sassy pup with a stick up her bum. She's extremely independant and wont allow anybody to tell her how to do anything. Even if it means humiliation and failure, Morgana will still want to do things on her own. Morgana is pretty anti-social. She just doesn't care to speak to other beings, especially other pups. She sees them as children, and acts much more mature than her age.

Oh i have a question, how old will Morgana have to be to gain her new rank?

Offline Zaroque

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 388
    • zaroqueart
    • View Profile
    • Zaroque's dA.
« Reply #145 on: January 08, 2012, 03:22:15 pm »
Oh dear... I forgot I was in this. x3
I will have to re-build Koaneck, I accidently deleted him.
~ Z A R O Q U E ~
jaaaeeger
Art || DoE

xv_Demon_vx

« Reply #146 on: January 08, 2012, 05:11:40 pm »
b]Group's name: Wolves of Alaska[/b]
Link to group thread:http://feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=15893.0
Group leader(s): Alpha in RP is  Mikey (Not me)
Group's territory: Alaska (Custom Map)
Why do you want to become an ally?: Well I was going to join but I have my group that is getting larger and larger, so I thought its always a good thing to have allies. In my group we are not ones who have been neglected, but we do take in all who comes our way. "We look to the future." That is what our pack has followed for years. So I was thinking it would just be a good thing to have allies. [/center]

SnapBanditWolf

« Reply #147 on: January 14, 2012, 12:21:42 am »

Code: [Select]
[b]Alex Leonti[/b]
[u]Username:[/u] SnapBanditWolf
[u]Age:[/u] Adolescent
[u]Gender:[/u] Male
[u]Species:[/u] Feline hybrid
Rank Wanted: Emissarius
About: Raised in relative safety by a very fierce family, Alex lacks his family's passion for violence. He is cold, analytical and aloof, but not cruel and very polite.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2012, 12:26:39 am by SnapBanditWolf »

Offline Spiritus

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: February 03, 2012, 10:34:42 am »
Noctis
Username:Spiritus
Species: Winged Wolf
Rank Wanted: Latro
About: Shy and mysterious, Noctis (otherwise known as Noct) prefers to stay silent that speak up. Despite being shy, when angered, she will not hesitate to give you a fierce tongue lashing, also, she has wisdom beyond her years but may be reluctant to share it with other animals. She is in fact a winged wolf, though she has not matured enough to grow them yet.

Bad_Raven

« Reply #149 on: April 16, 2012, 12:14:45 pm »

I may change the design when I have time with more hair and body markings :)
Kir
Username: Bad_Raven
Species: Northern Wildcat
Rank Wanted: Either Emmissariuses or Latros, whichever is more needed.
About: Kir is often silent and, although not physically strong, quick and on occasion, violent. His bloodline is a mix of lynx and wildcat. Despite his occasional blood-thirst, he is loyal and deferential to leaders, and fiercely defendant of his clan.

Also, wonderful map :)
« Last Edit: April 16, 2012, 12:16:37 pm by Raven »