Author Topic: What Are Your FeralHeart Pet Peeves?  (Read 6633 times)

Offline Metronome

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
  • IF YOU SMEEEEEELLLLL WHAT THE ROCK IS COOKING
    • View Profile
Re: What Are Your FeralHeart Pet Peeves?
« Reply #10 on: January 08, 2016, 12:43:09 am »
Mary Sue characters are a big one.

Making 'human' characters. Not really a big problem, just a little odd in my view.

People in-game complaining about how other users created their character. Like what colors they used, shape, etc. It's their character. They can make them look how they want.

Cussing up a storm in a random part in the server. May be fine with a friend or private chat or whatever, but oftentimes, kids can see it. Also, it's just annoying.

"CLIMB THE LADDER KID, MAKE YOURSELF FAMOUS!"- Jim Ross

Video game, zombie, pro wrestling, and giant monster enthusiast. PM if you wish for Steam username.
In-game name: Geekboy27

ZombieKitteh

« Reply #11 on: January 08, 2016, 04:18:48 am »
Ah, my list of peeves is mighty. I'll try to slim it down for your reading sake.

- Edgy or super cliche characters.people. No you're not cool. Stop trying.

- Over the top wolf/elitist speak. Cadual vertebrae? Really? Just say your tail, for goodness sake.

- Solid black characters set at 0, 0 ,0 so the default textures are hidden and have white pixels under the eyebrows and mouth

- People that make fun of and judge others based on their characters, roleplay style or roleplays.

- Groups that are really awkward because they're totally distant or have little 'cliques' you need to worm into.

- Roleplays with no structure, plots or anything interesting. Also roleplays that are overly strict and limit your character devlopment.

- Individuals that decide to kill, hunt, fight people without OOC permission. No I don't want to start a 'war' with your pack out of nowhere. Shoo.

- Roleplays and characters that are evil simply to be evil. That whole insane to be insane thing is really old. This goes hand in hand with the fore-mentioned peeve. There isn't a truly 'evil' character. Ever. Having 'bad guys' is totally fine, but be creative about it. Yeah? You're wolf that is insane, killed his parents when he was a pup to turn into a demon and has split personality disorder isn't cool. Please stop. There's more to it then just being 'evil'.

Preach

« Reply #12 on: January 09, 2016, 12:03:10 pm »
I pet peeve is when I download a map for any FH event, I will first get a bad token. When encountering my second try, it finally decides to let me in the map. But when I crash, I have to deal with that process all over.

Another is when I lag. I have very good Internet and very good laptop, but all of a sudden I can hardly move my mouse because of the lag.

Uggh, this is an embarrassing one. When I try to get on the sofa but the lag is so serious, it makes me go over instead on landing. I will try this process like 20 times and stop, because I am afraid what other are thinking. XD But seriously that pisses me off so bad. XD

Preach

« Reply #13 on: January 09, 2016, 08:15:09 pm »
I pet peeve is when I download a map for any FH event, I will first get a bad token. When encountering my second try, it finally decides to let me in the map. But when I crash, I have to deal with that process all over.

Another is when I lag. I have very good Internet and very good laptop, but all of a sudden I can hardly move my mouse because of the lag.

Uggh, this is an embarrassing one. When I try to get on the sofa but the lag is so serious, it makes me go over instead on landing. I will try this process like 20 times and stop, because I am afraid what other are thinking. XD But seriously that pisses me off so bad. XD

I always hate being lion. Whenever I am alone and chilling by myself, someone always have to pm me as if I am looking for a pride. Never in my life did I ask but they keep asking away, which is annoying.

Offline Tessel.

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 54
  • and this time, we're gonna get funky
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 09, 2016, 08:54:49 pm »

- Character copiers.
I know, I know, some designs are common and of course there are going to be people who look like you. But it's different if you have your own unique look using markings and colour schemes that nobody else really uses/are uncommon. That's when it becomes a problem. I had one person copy my entire character. Markings (from marking pack), items, etc. I'm pretty sure they did it (and a lot of other CC's do this too) because they wanted to be my mate, as I was chilling at mate center. The second I said I wasn't there for a mate, they left onto a diff character. Coincidence? I don't know. But I've seen that same person copy many different characters because they want to be their mate.

- Wolf Speak.
This is a really common pet peeve. The reason I dislike it is because wolf speakers tend to give excessively-literate names to their characters body parts. Calling them "tail" or "muzzle" wont make you illiterate, as that's what they tend to think. Not all, but some. And most of the time you can't even understand what they're trying to say to the point that it just gets rather annoying. Throwing in one or two wolf speak words once in a while doesn't bother me as much, it's just when they make their entire paragraph full of it. Please don't think I am hating on you if anyone reading this uses wolf speak, it just bothers me. But if you enjoy it, I wont stop you.

- Inactive Roleplays.
Even though I don't roleplay as much any more, when I do, I love it when it is active. The pack/group is on often, and when you are RP'ing, it is continuous. I hate when there is too much OOC talking during an RP. Or when there is pauses, where no one is talking and you're just sitting there. If you're going to make a RP, take these into consideration, as I'm sure there is some other people who feel this way.

- Powerplaying.
This is probably one of my biggest pet peeves. I hate when people powerplay. Say, for example, you are roleplaying and there is a fight. If you constantly get perfect hits without dodges and you "kill" the player because you said so without permission, it makes me want to scream. It actually happened to me about a week ago. I was roleplaying and had to deal with a powerplayer who apparently ripped my insides out and killed me no matter what I said.

Siggy and avi by me. PM me if you need anything, friends.

Offline itsmichael

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • i play guitar
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: January 18, 2016, 11:20:43 pm »
powerplayers, attention seekers.

Ign: itsmichael
Deviantart: michael-tomato
youtube: michael-tomato
Signature by Kikiorylandia

Offline Kerriki

• Band Geek
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 371
  • Who needs furniture when you have the floor?
    • Kikiorylandia
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
« Reply #16 on: January 18, 2016, 11:53:31 pm »
People who tell others what to do and except to be listened to (or, some of the king/queen characters)
Farewell everyone<3

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 19, 2016, 04:37:27 am »
When it comes to the site....

When users have fuzzy avatars xD I hate that. I always try to fix them when I have the chance ;3

Offline PartyyRockinn

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • stay hungry
    • littlelavi
    • lvstbites
    • satansoffspring
    • amitycakes
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 20, 2016, 05:40:12 pm »
I honestly don't have many that I can think of! I try to be pretty understanding and considerate with people that are new to the game or don't know how to do things.

However... people that spam and constantly make a scene... yikes.
FH Username: PartyyRockinn
Sig by SHRINES on dA
Icon by prospecte on dA

Offline LonelyMerchant

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • skarsgaardian
    • StupidLegos
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 21, 2016, 01:46:36 am »
- People who don't follow a character's personality
- People who have the beginning letter in their name in lowercase
- Spammers