Author Topic: When and how did you join FeralHeart?  (Read 8905 times)

Offline TheOneAndOnlyy

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • Winter has Come
    • View Profile
Re: When and how did you join FeralHeart?
« Reply #20 on: March 11, 2016, 02:24:35 am »
Like many people I've seen replied here, I was introduced to FeralHeart by a similar game called WolfQuest. I joined December 23 of 2014, and I've always considered my registration as an early Christmas present :D. Anyways, I was rather active and popular in WolfQuest (Username was neko fox if any floof is familiar with that user) I was messaging a friend on the WolfQuest website, and they told me they had took a break from WolfQuest and was playing FeralHeart. This caught my interest in the game, and after a while, I no longer logged into the multiplayer version of WolfQuest and felt the same way. FeralHeart is babe <3

Offline Rangeranger333

• Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • Have a lovely day!
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 12, 2016, 04:05:27 pm »
I joined about two years ago roughly. Ah, I fondly remember as my eyes lit up when I saw that registration was open. I had waited a long time for that moment, so it felt rewarding. I think I heard about from Transformice at first.
My signature is a work in progress!

I'm Rangeranger333 in game!

Offline floof

• Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 12, 2016, 05:13:33 pm »
I remember originally joining the late summer of 2014, and I originally found the game through Animal Jam. I was browsing around the Animal Jam Wiki's forums, when I stumbled across a thread about roleplaying. I saw someone mentioned FeralHeart, and what a lovely game it was. I immediately went to check it out. I was in love with the game, but not the registration. I was determined, and eventually got an account in the end.

This time around, I'm not quite sure how I found it again, but I believe it was through deviantArt.

Offline enseeyar

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • who are you, that you do not know your history?
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 12, 2016, 07:40:31 pm »
I joined in April 2014, i think, and Unlike many people here, i stumbled upon this game because of a Estonian site that had all sorts of games on it. "Gamecave", i think it should be called in English. I saw this game on there, but everytime i checked, registration was closed. I remember the joy i felt when i saw registration open at night. As the kind people they are, my parents let me play it for a little, thus leading to the creation of Milky, Sparky, and Fluffy, my first characters.

And there, that was the story of my life.

Offline Teakat

• Floof-O-Meter: 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 12, 2016, 09:34:41 pm »
I joined in February of 2012! {Not on this account, however.}
I came across Feralheart because I was REALLY obsessed with animal games at the time. But WolfQuest just wasn't cutting it for me anymore, so I googled for newer games & came across FeralHeart.
I fell in love with the uniqueness of the game, especially since you could add your own creativity to FH, & I've been here ever since.  :)

www.teakatty.deviantart.com
Username in game: Teakat

Rizzla

« Reply #25 on: March 13, 2016, 12:08:24 am »
My activity didn't really pick up until early 2014, I believe? This account has apparently been open since 2012 but I didn't do a whole lot back then for whatever reason.
I found this game for the most part because of a game called "I, Predator", which was also where I first learned what the heck "roleplaying" was. I met a ton of great friends and amazing people there (lol I had friends once I swear), but eventually looked into getting an FH account as most of my I, Predator friends left the game.

Offline greenart6

• The Chicken God
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 143
  • Spooky glowy ghost dogs
    • WornSkateboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 13, 2016, 12:47:41 am »
when i listened to the little demon chanting on my shoulder 'furry hell, furry hell' I discovered Feralheart through WolfQuest, since I wanted to find some games similar to it. Feralheart was one of the recommendations, and luckily the registration was open the first time I visited the page on December 16th, 2012. The game sucked me in, and that was during a time where I actually was able to socialize with other strangers without just being awkward and fearful, so I ended up making a lot of friends on the game, even if I haven't talked to some of them for a while. Feralheart's led me to start learning how to do a lot of things and I've met some great people, so I don't regret anything <3

Offline Wyldercat

• The Crimson Cryptic
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 101
  • yare yare daze
    • bugbearbear
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 19, 2016, 03:50:45 pm »
I was introduced my an old friend of mine during the spring of 2014. We both love animals and roleplays, so when we met and shared interests and such, she told me of a small game called "FeralHeart." She lended me her account for a while until I caught registration open in august, and then we just roleplayed and "derped" our hearts out. She doesn't play the game much anymore (though we still remain great friends), but I met so many other amazing people in this community and I just got hooked.

Feel to pm/whisper me if you have any questions or just want to chat.
nya

Offline Vwang

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 38
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 04, 2016, 10:45:48 pm »
I really wanted feral heart because D E M  W I N G S But I made a thread that looked similar to this tho but ish okay

Offline peacharri

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • peacharri
    • Opheren
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 04, 2016, 11:21:10 pm »
I think I joined January of 2013 on another account, but I made a new account a couple months ago xux. Still been playing for a while, though!
I actually found out about it through YouTube! I saw a video of someone customizing their character and loved the thought of playing as a wolf {my favorite animal to this day<3} and really wanted to join! I caught the registration open and I was extremely excited to start playing.
Side Note: I met both of my best friends through FH and I could not be more grateful for them<3[/color]

avatar lineart: dontstealmypie  |  siggy lineart: vanosaur  |  both linearts were free to use!