Author Topic: ~The SilverBloods~ (Wolf only Pack)  (Read 4659 times)

Galaxyshadow

~The SilverBloods~ (Wolf only Pack)
« on: January 28, 2016, 06:27:13 pm »
« Last Edit: February 02, 2016, 07:35:16 pm by Anna Garrow »

Offline G4RG0YLE

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 170
    • View Profile
Re: ~The SilverBloods~ (Wolf only Pack)
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2016, 06:57:27 pm »
Looks like a lovely roleplay group!
Keep up the good work in running it. <3

© short ' cakes on Discord ♡

Galaxyshadow

« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2016, 04:02:42 pm »
This is actually my first time hosting a role-play group and am kind of nervous and excited at the same time...

Offline G4RG0YLE

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 170
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2016, 06:45:26 pm »
No need to be nervous my dear, just know that the main element in running a group is patience when recruiting, and giving off positive vibes to your members so they feel a lot more welcomed and interested. That way you'll get active members! You can always try and host events every now and then as well when you have a good amount of members that are online a lot of the time, keep up the spark of fun. <3 Good luck!

© short ' cakes on Discord ♡

Galaxyshadow

« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2016, 07:07:16 pm »
Alright Thank You!

Galaxyshadow

« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2016, 04:29:39 pm »
I've decided to change the original post completely so I'll post it later at ... 2:30

Galaxyshadow

« Reply #6 on: February 02, 2016, 07:36:24 pm »
The SilverBlood Thread has been officially changed! :)

Offline PyrPride200

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • Delta Guard of the Silverbloods
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 03, 2016, 07:26:01 pm »
Name: Pyr
Why you wish to join: I want a new, realistic wolf pack.
Role play example:
*Pyr's eyes dart around as she searches for a sign of a possible enemy. She relaxes slightly, not spotting any threats.*
*She sits on the snow, her ears perked for danger, she then hears the quiet footsteps of a small wolf.*
*Suddenly curious of the footsteps, she darts her head towards the noise, spotting a small wolf pup in the pack.*
*She smiles at the pup,* Why are you out here, little one?
Photo:
Back story: Pyr was born to a happy couple, in a family pack. Soon after, the family was scared off by a group of nofurs in their loudcages. She fled with her mother, her father and two siblings nowhere to be found. As they wandered off, searching for territory, they found a gulch perfect for shelter. She grew up alone with only her mother. When she was two, a pack of wild dogs forced them to flee again, her mother was killed by the pack. She fled from the gulch, hunting on her own for a year, searching for a new pack to call her home.
Rank prefered: Guard
Job prefered: Scouting the territory. Guarding the camp, the pups, or the Alpha.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2016, 06:25:15 am by Pyr Pride »
~Pyr~

"Fear makes the wolf bigger than it is."

Galaxyshadow

« Reply #8 on: February 03, 2016, 07:40:14 pm »
Role play example: *Pyr's eyes dart around as she searches for a sign of a possible enemy. She relaxes slightly, not spotting any threats.*
*She sits on the snow, her ears perked for danger, she then hears the quiet footsteps of a small wolf.*
*Suddenly curious of the footsteps, she darts her head towards the noise, spotting a small wolf pup in the pack.*
Photo: To be added.
Back story: Pyr was born to a happy couple, in a family pack. Soon after, the family was scared off by a group of nofurs in their loudcages. She fled with her mother, her father and two siblings nowhere to be found. As they wandered off, searching for territory, they found a gulch perfect for shelter. She grew up alone with only her mother. When she was two, a pack of wild dogs forced them to flee again, her mother was killed by the pack. She fled from the gulch, hunting on her own for a year, searching for a new pack to call her home.
Job prefered: Scouting the territory. Guarding camp, pups, or Alpha.
Other: I'll improve this. It was rushed because I'm at school right now.

Hehe I'm at school right now too :)

I really like your back story, it's more realistic and interesting than simply 'both my parents died and I survived even though I was only 3 days old'.

I think you would be a great Guard and Delta! Being a Delta gives you extra privileges!

Your rp example(s) are great!

Welcome to the pack! :)
« Last Edit: February 03, 2016, 07:48:15 pm by Anna Garrow »

Offline PyrPride200

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • Delta Guard of the Silverbloods
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 03, 2016, 11:43:31 pm »
Role play example: *Pyr's eyes dart around as she searches for a sign of a possible enemy. She relaxes slightly, not spotting any threats.*
Photo: To be added.
Job prefered: Scouting the territory. Guarding camp, pups, or Alpha.
Other: I'll improve this. It was rushed because I'm at school right now.

Hehe I'm at school right now too :)

I really like your back story, it's more realistic and interesting than simply 'both my parents died and I survived even though I was only 3 days old'.

I think you would be a great Guard and Delta! Being a Delta gives you extra privileges!

Your rp example(s) are great!

Welcome to the pack! :)
Thank you! I'd be happy to be Delta and Guard. :D
-Pyr
~Pyr~

"Fear makes the wolf bigger than it is."