Author Topic: Telly's Silly Scribbles | Update #4 | Batch #5 | open for requests  (Read 34218 times)

Offline Daimondrose

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 48
    • View Profile
First request of batch two is finished! Three slots are left open until the next batch opens up.
So, Flamevixen, this one too a little while, eh? Well, excuses aren't a thing (I only had time to work on this on Sunday.) There seems no specification on what style you like this drawn with? So I chose to stick with semi-realistic. I've used only two types of brushes; Marker for lines, colors, and flame, Glow for, well, glow. Again, I mention that I revolve around styles so it isn't much thee same. This one's somewhat experimental.
It's also not a full body drawing, and she's not holding a flame in her hands either it's a little tricky. Sorry b'out that, I liked playing with the effects and fiddling around with the brushes though, and thank you!

Image is 1080x720, saved in a PNG format
If you would like anything changed, or not satisfied with the result, please tell.
she looks great i like the way you drew it c: tysm

(c)Lotorshot
(c) sigyrn

Offline Kerriki

• Band Geek
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 371
  • Who needs furniture when you have the floor?
    • Kikiorylandia
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
I really enjoyed looking through your gallery! I hope you won't mind one more character to draw ^^"

A reference sheet/illustration, can be linked: http://kikiorylandia.deviantart.com/art/Kiki-s-Reference-2016-585222390
Description: Basic information is in the ref. Background includes being raised in warm, tropical waters and leaving to travel the world, and eventually teaching herself how to read music and play the saxophone
Type: Full body please
Posing and/or expression: Surprise me ^^
Background: Transparent is alright, but it would be interesting seeing her in a beach/tropical scene (but whatever you want to do is fine!)
Resolution: Surprise me
Effects: Surprise me
Accessories: On ref, all are required

Thanks so much :'D
Farewell everyone<3

Offline Aclediptus

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Where are the Almond Doughnuts
    • aclediptus
    • View Profile
I really enjoyed looking through your gallery! I hope you won't mind one more character to draw ^^"

A reference sheet/illustration, can be linked: http://kikiorylandia.deviantart.com/art/Kiki-s-Reference-2016-585222390
Description: Basic information is in the ref. Background includes being raised in warm, tropical waters and leaving to travel the world, and eventually teaching herself how to read music and play the saxophone
Type: Full body please
Posing and/or expression: Surprise me ^^
Background: Transparent is alright, but it would be interesting seeing her in a beach/tropical scene (but whatever you want to do is fine!)
Resolution: Surprise me
Effects: Surprise me
Accessories: On ref, all are required

Thanks so much :'D

No problem at all, I'll work on it while I could, thank you. Whee, more work!
And thanks for checking out my silly little scribbles! (these are just half the things in my folder)

she looks great i like the way you drew it c: tysm
Glad to hear it works out! I was worrying there that it didn't meet the requirements of a full bodied image, which is sorta true :P

Currently retired floof

Find me on discord: Aclediptus#7160

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile

Description:
Emilia; she's female and almost 6 years old. Of course, she's a wolf. She's ranked as a Guardian, and is rather large and muscular compared to most - she has many scars and wears a shark tooth necklace and has a missing ear.
Olga; sister to Emilia, is a female wolf, who's around 2-4 years old. She's ranked as a Fighter, and is smaller than Emilia, though still muscular - she has few scars, though the only one included on her ref is the torn ear.
Type: Full body>Posing and/or expression: That can be up to you, I'll provide a little info on the characters; [EMILIA] is rather forward and cold, extremely protective and stubborn, quite intimidating and mean. Though, is playful, loving and caring towards family and friends. Is often described as a 'bada$$'. [OLGA] has a similar personality to Emilia, though, she's more laid back and less like to rip someones head off.
Background: Can be transparent, unless you see a background fits better.
Resolution: (optional)
Effects: None unless they fit with the image
Accessories: Emilia [grey wolf] wears a shark-tooth necklace.
Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline Aclediptus

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • aclediptus
    • View Profile

Description:
Emilia; she's female and almost 6 years old. Of course, she's a wolf. She's ranked as a Guardian, and is rather large and muscular compared to most - she has many scars and wears a shark tooth necklace and has a missing ear.
Olga; sister to Emilia, is a female wolf, who's around 2-4 years old. She's ranked as a Fighter, and is smaller than Emilia, though still muscular - she has few scars, though the only one included on her ref is the torn ear.
Type: Full body>Posing and/or expression: That can be up to you, I'll provide a little info on the characters; [EMILIA] is rather forward and cold, extremely protective and stubborn, quite intimidating and mean. Though, is playful, loving and caring towards family and friends. Is often described as a 'bada$$'. [OLGA] has a similar personality to Emilia, though, she's more laid back and less like to rip someones head off.
Background: Can be transparent, unless you see a background fits better.
Resolution: (optional)
Effects: None unless they fit with the image
Accessories: Emilia [grey wolf] wears a shark-tooth necklace.
Yep, this is accepted too, thanks for the neat description!
This fills in batch #2, so I cannot accept any more until it's done.
I can't guarantee when these will be finished, but I'll try my best to finish them as soon as possible!

Currently retired floof

Offline Aclediptus

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • aclediptus
    • View Profile
Hey, y'all! I've finished half of this batch's requests, which is...
QueenFluffy! I know it's been five-something days, I've actually finished this on Wednesday, but for the sake of convenience, I had to bundle at least two images in one post, apologies for the lateness.
So I went with the orders, I'm not exactly a person who'd draw realistically. I've done what I can and I'll say, I'm pretty proud with the result. She was fairly simple, so there wasn't much trouble with the markings and all, though I don't know her proportions all that well, so she may seem a lil' thin from how she should be. The only part that takes forever is the trimming, since the tool I used has a very thin line, otherwise it's pretty swell :u

Image is 1080 x 720, saved in a PNG format... Rectangular object present, it's pink because pink is fab.

Kikiorylandia, I just finished this today!
So this was pretty fun, this would have to be the second time I've drawn a furred dragon. I didn't get the description of how you wanted her, so I figured I'll just draw her realistically/semi-realistically. I had a lot of freedom since there's no specified pose or expression, so I just went with how she looks like from her ref sheet :P
There hasn't been much a problem with drawing her, the only reason why she took so long because I was either preoccupied by something else or I wasn't satisfied with the result. Yeah, the lines look sketchy, I wish I could trim 'em, but I figured that they can stay. Oh, her forearms look denser than they should be and her eyes are too far apart, I don't know, they sorta add character.
Again, this one's pretty enjoyable, I adore her color scheme and how her accessories seem to contrast to her dominant colors, the distribution of colors also seem to well, knowing that there is only two odd colors in her ref. Aaaaa, I didn't get to draw that tropical background, even though I could! :u I worked on her while listening to some strange instrumental albums; Waka/Jawaka, Hot Rats, and The Grand Wazoo.

Image is 1080 x 720, Saved in the PNG format, music by Frank Zappa.

Yee, sloppy timing will be sloppy, I've been quite busy lately, next week will be my final tests, the week after or so, I'd be free from school at least. Which means more time given to scribbling, which reminds me that I haven't updated the thread for a while now! :0
Oh, Taylor, your request is going to be worked on pretty soon, hopefully I won't struggle drawing two characters. It'll be fun!
If you have anything to say about anything, whether it be something wrong or something you'd rather have modified, please tell. Many thanks!

Currently retired floof

Offline Kerriki

• Band Geek
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 371
  • Who needs furniture when you have the floor?
    • Kikiorylandia
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
Kiki looks so amazing! Thanks so much, and thanks even more for the kind words about her<33 It's ok if you didn't do the background, I mentioned that transparent would look ok and it's cute anyways!

Thanks again! c:
Farewell everyone<3

Offline Aclediptus

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • aclediptus
    • View Profile
Kiki looks so amazing! Thanks so much, and thanks even more for the kind words about her<33 It's ok if you didn't do the background, I mentioned that transparent would look ok and it's cute anyways!

Thanks again! c:

Eeey, it works!
Grazie, and since you're pleased with it, I won't change a thing!
Still a load to do tho -scribbling noises-

Currently retired floof

Offline Aclediptus

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • aclediptus
    • View Profile
Last image is finished! I can open the next batch, woop woop!
So yeah, Taylor, sorry it took so long. It's been a week or something :u
I had a few challenges with posing and trying to express their personality only in shape and appearance. Emilia doesn't exactly look much larger, but she's distinguishably more bulked than her sister. Olga's tail was hard to replicate, so the markings aren't spot-on. I chose out a playful chasing scene because why not :P
Even with these difficulties, I managed to finish them just yesterday on the 31st of May. Do say, I like their choice of colors, it blends a little and it contrasts, but overall works out. Olga's squiggles don't seem to be evenly distributed, but I think that would make sense, knowing how dense the scattering would look. Hope it's worth your time!

Image is 1080x720, saved in a PNG format

If you would like anything changed, or if I made a mistake somewhere, please tell. Oh, and for those who would like to request, this week and the next, I will have my final exams for this year, which doesn't stop me from drawing, but it's just to say that I may be occupied for the moment. Thank you!

Currently retired floof

Offline Wyldercat

• The Crimson Cryptic
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 101
  • yare yare daze
    • bugbearbear
    • View Profile
The new pieces are lookin' nice! I may very well have t' request some time.

Feel to pm/whisper me if you have any questions or just want to chat.
nya