Author Topic: I Quit!  (Read 2452 times)

Offline LookBehindYou

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
I Quit!
« on: May 13, 2016, 10:55:20 am »
I'm quitting Feral Heart until the extra logging in step is gone because i'm sick and tired of having to put my username in again and again and looseing my progress. Until it's gone, IM OUT! Good Bye

Offline Reaper

• Exotic Butters
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 72
  • OOF
    • http://firesboss.deviantart.com/
    • ravenmccain1
    • witheredfoxy12
    • View Profile
Re: I Quit!
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2016, 11:08:41 am »
I'm sorry that you don't like the new login, but trust me it will help to prevent "cheaters." From entering the game and it will help secure it. I know it's a pain logging in everyday, but that doesn't stop me from playing it. You will get use to it. A tip to use is just keep it the login screen open and try not going afk for to long. But anyways farewell, and hopefully you will come back. Also this should go in the leaving section.

Offline Feareh

• The Jaguar Artist
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 195
  • Where is the Walrus Species?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2016, 11:24:20 am »
Guessing u weren't here when that whole hacking into personal accounts took place. Its just a safty precaution, just like that extra step when logging into your Bank of America account, its for security and privacy. But your choice is your choice. hope ta see ya around.
I Stalk from time to time...I have moved on to other things but do miss this place. Good times
Add me on discord:
Bakujio 🐺#7358

Offline PrettyReckless

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 218
    • RecklessAce
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2016, 11:47:23 am »
Moving this to the Leaving board.

Sorry to see the extra security to avoid people exploiting and taking over your account is causing issues and annoyance for you, and that you're therefore leaving.

I hope you find somewhere you'll enjoy yourself more, or perhaps return to FH.

Take care. c:
RETIRED.

Offline Londonox

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • To shine like the sun, you must burn like the sun
    • Londonox
    • Londonox
    • Londonox
    • Londonoxx
    • Londonoxx
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2016, 02:39:43 pm »
dont worry, you are not the only one sick and tired of the Website Login... it is SOOOOOOOOOO annoying and annoys me A LOT! although, i don't think i would survive without FH, i think i would loose my Sanity X.X

but otherwise, good luck ;3 i hope you find another GREAT game to play instead of FH!

𝔏𝔬𝔫𝔡𝔬𝔫𝔬𝔵 2019

//  𝕆𝕏  //  TAIYO  //

Offline Hakumi

• ✩ Just A Virtuous Smol ✩
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 130
  • A Smol & Helpful Floof ~
    • leanim3fr3akzoid
    • LeAnim3Fr3akzoid
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2016, 04:30:01 pm »
Ah that's a shame. The login page can be troublesome at times and it does has its moments but it's better than nothing.
Good luck & hopefully you'll find another game that you enjoy in the meantime and if you ever return, we will be waiting for you ^^

Keep on traveling across this road called 'Life.'

Discord: Haku - Haku#74O7

Offline Enoki

• Herba Chronographus
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 121
  • Who lives in a portabella under a tree?
    • FantasyFungus
    • EnokiTheDryphon
    • Enoki_G
    • View Profile
    • The Realms of Yugure
« Reply #6 on: May 13, 2016, 04:36:04 pm »
Awe, I'm sorry to hear that ye feel that way. The log-in page does 'ave its bad moments, but 'tis f'er the better and the safety of ev'ryone' account and the game itself. I hope ye can find 'nother game that suits y'er fancy or perhaps r'turn to us sometime soon. G'bye dear.

Tmw you planned a ten minute nap but instead took a whole year.
☙Icon by dA JRProducts; Sig by PocketMutt❧

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 13, 2016, 04:40:17 pm »
I don't think anyone likes the extra log in step but as the others have mentioned sometimes you have to make a tiny sacrafice for the overall health of the community. The extra log in is there to protect users not hinder them. We do apologize though if it is causing you troubles and frustration. You're always welcome to seek out assistance for the problem too. Sometimes a simple thing like changing your browser helps the issue.

Whatever you decide we thank you for having been a part of the Feral Heart community. If you ever decide to return we'll be here waiting to receive you back with open arms <3

Offline Kynvuu

• #Grimstagram
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 212
  • I'm not saying that it was aliens but...
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 13, 2016, 07:15:12 pm »
Aw, its a shame to see ya go. The log-in system is quite tedious, but as the others have already said, its here to keep us safe from the scary peoplez out on the interwebs. Wish you good luck where you may go to though!<3
On a temporary leave. Please contact other members of staff if you need assistance.

ArcticGalaxy

« Reply #9 on: May 13, 2016, 09:26:47 pm »
Really sorry to see you go. I wish you would have posted something and let all of us help you through this. But if you think this is better, I don't blame you. Hope to see you around again sometime fluff.