Author Topic: Forbidden Love ~ A Wolf and Winged Wolf RP ~ Not Accepting  (Read 87673 times)

Offline Armoraq

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 18
  • U where once a bit of Universe thinking to itself.
    • View Profile
Re: Forbidden Love ~ A Wolf and Winged Wolf RP ~ Accepting!!
« Reply #60 on: April 26, 2011, 12:27:17 am »
Tarlar padded up from behind Nightmare, feeling flirty. "Hello, Nightmare." she smiled, swiping her long tail back and forth across the Alpha's chin with a smile.

Nightmare whipped around towards her. He growled. "Stay here and guard the den site, I'm going to patrol the border." he replied, padding away. He then smelt the scent of Sueka and sighed, tracking the scent until he found the den. He sniffed, knowing she was in there. "Sueka?" he whispered. "What are you doing here?"

"Hey, did you know? My blood is black."

Thanks soo much drifter, Chrona looks awesome!

Maryritai

« Reply #61 on: April 26, 2011, 12:44:04 am »
Sara nodded and started Drag it, Luckily With Her Help From Lycos. Then They Came Across Nightmare But When She Saw Who Was With Him, She started To Growl. "Why is this Winged In Our Territory, You Should Know The New Rules" She snarled, raising her tail.

Offline Armoraq

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: April 26, 2011, 12:48:21 am »
Nightmare sighed. "She must have got losted."

Maryritai

« Reply #63 on: April 26, 2011, 01:10:36 am »
Sara looked at Nightmare. "She doesn't Seem Lost, It's Seems She Knows This is Winged Territory, As I smelt Her Scent. She went here deliberately" She growled.

Gamble

« Reply #64 on: April 26, 2011, 01:36:08 am »
Aubney shifted slightly, her body covered in moss and leaves as she slept. Now drawing herself out of her slumber she slowly rose her head. Leaves falling gracefully from her cranial structure down onto the den floor and onto her limbs. Yawning, her pink tongue rolling from behind her incisors to swipe over her muzzle. Standing slowly she shook her pelt, sending the debris flying over the den floor. Flexing her toes and stretching her forearms she gave yet another content yawn. Standing still for a few more minutes before she trotted happily from her den. Alert violet hues darting back and forth to see what was going on about around the pride.    

Offline Armoraq

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: April 26, 2011, 12:05:56 pm »
Nightmare sighed and nudged Sara's shoulder with his muzzle. "As an Alpha, I will handle this," he barked. "And you and Lycos need to get that deer to the den site."

Lycos's tail stiffened. "But-"

Nightmare's black ears swilved forwards, his lips curled back into a growl. He bite the warrior's muzzle. "Listen to your Alpha!" he snapped.

Maryritai

« Reply #66 on: April 26, 2011, 07:08:45 pm »
Sara looked at Lycos. "Lycos, Come" She ordered and picked up the deer, dragging it back to the den site.

JazzForLife

« Reply #67 on: April 26, 2011, 07:55:25 pm »
Name: Rythm
Personality: Rythm is quiet and ambitious. He loves trying to do his best and not letting others down. He can be flirty when he sees a female he quite likes, though he usually tries to act calm. He does not panic in serious situations, rather, he looks for a quick solution. Rythm is able to memorise things easily. He is disorganised though, and loses things rather quickly.
Description/picture: Rythm has shades of brown in his pelt, with dark maroon toes. His muzzle is the lightest spot on his pelt, being a bright tan. His tail is quite long with matching length fur. Even though his tail fur is long, his body fur is short. He has a back mane that runs down to the base of his tail. His hair covers only a bit of his eyes, and is a very glossy maroon. Rythm's wings run from a dark to light red, matching his toes and hair.
Pack: Fading Echoes
Rank: Healer is there is allowed to be more than one. If not, Warrior.
Crush: N/A
Mate: N/A
Pup(s): N/A
Other: He wears goggles on his head, though he never puts them on unless in flight.

Hope that's okay ^^ I'll try to get a ref for him asap.

Offline Armoraq

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: April 26, 2011, 08:52:01 pm »
((Accepted, nicely written bio!))

Lycos nodded to both wolves, tail tucked under his stomache in submission as he followed Sara.

Nightmare wighed and watched them go. "Sueka, you have to go, I don't want to raise any suspision." he whispered urgently to the winged wolf.

Offline Ryoko

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 33
  • ?As wild and as reckless as thunder over the land?
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: April 26, 2011, 09:17:50 pm »
Sueka sighs "I know... Its just I don't feel very welcomed." She shrugged, scrabbling out of the den. She shakes off her long very panting "I'm sorry." She sits down being stubborn. She really didn't want to leave even though she kinda had to.

Jolt sighs and gets up "Hey Shade." He flirts nipping at her ear playfully "Wanna go hunt?"