Author Topic:  (Read 89440 times)

Offline Frog0987

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • Welcome to my dreams of finalized Mortalization.
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: January 25, 2011, 10:17:44 pm »
Jendai
"You're the insane one, my friend."

Sprawled across the central cave's floor, the queen of Raith Sidhe sighed in weak content. Easy breaths she breathed, she let her body move gently in a reflex. She tried to consume a few hours in a light catnap, though the scattered voices around her kept Jendai from her sleep destination. She was excited for the fact of seeing another goreshow, but you couldn't blame her for wanting to catch some shut-eye, right? "Shut up.." The female grumbled, as cranky as she'll ever be. "Let me catch some R-and-R, will yeh?" Stuffing her head in a bed of dead grass that poked from the cave's floor, Jendai forced her paws over her ears to muffle out the noises.

(Meh, fail post.)

Offline Duskers

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 18
  • Wait, what?
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: January 26, 2011, 02:03:11 am »
Nate trotted happily into the cave, carrying the rib bone in his mouth. Setting it down gently, he laughed: ''Ey, what's 'is I hear about a new sacrifice?" Picking up the bone again, he grinned and sat near Mr. Giggles.

Offline Hano

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
  • we are number one
    • equineofree
    • kyloreyyn
    • itshano
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: January 26, 2011, 08:10:35 am »
Rain

Rain shuffled nervously, she didn't know what to say. She say a cave and trotted in with her head
down in respect. She tried to make a good impression "Hey... I'm Rain. The new clan member?" she said
smiling. She sat down shyly. She wasn't usually shy, but she didn't want to make a mistake.

xChibi

« Reply #103 on: January 26, 2011, 02:48:08 pm »
Zaira grinned when Ataro said she would come along and nodded. "Alright! Lets go!" She poked her head in the cavern where the sacrifice was held, and was about to walk inside when she heard a new voice. "Hello Rain! Its nice to meet you." She said, talking a little more quietly since Jendai was trying to sleep. She was happy that a new person was joining, but she was still curious about the sacrifice. "You can come with us if you want!" After that she went inside the cavern.

"Whoa. This place could use a few candles." It was taking a while for her eyes to adjust to the darkness. "Do you see him?" She wished that there was more light, but what did she expect from a prison? "You think there will be leftovers?" Probably not the best thing to ask in front of the prisoner. But Giggles talking about food made her hungry.

(I hope this post is alright. Its been a while since I last rped. owo')
« Last Edit: January 26, 2011, 02:51:18 pm by xChibi »

Offline Hano

• Experienced Traveler
  • we are number one
    • equineofree
    • kyloreyyn
    • itshano
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: January 26, 2011, 03:45:01 pm »
Rain nodded "Hey, and sure! I'll come" she smiled, and followed Zaira. "It's dark in here" she said, tucking her tail between her legs.

Offline RyuuWolf

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • hasnt been on for 2 years wow
    • View Profile
« Reply #105 on: January 26, 2011, 08:47:26 pm »
Ataro laughed a bit, "A candle would be nice... or maybe just some fire over there" she pointed her paw to what seemed to look like an empty place on the floor. "Helloooo? Any prisoners here?" she called out. Her voice seemed to echo for quite a bit. Ataro's eyes started to adjust better even faster then it has in the past. She sniffed around the cave, even if it was a little damp. "Rain, Zaira, I think I found the prisoner!" she called out. She stared at it... it was moving, so it had to be it.

Offline Kittens

• Experienced Traveler
  • Cat, I'm a Kitteh Cat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: January 27, 2011, 12:25:51 am »
Giggles chuckled softly at his mate, smirking. She was always so tempermental and demanding, but fierce at that. He turned to Nate, his newly appointed high priest, nodding. "Yes, there shall be. Are you ready?" He asked. New priests usually messed up the ritual somehow, but he knew it would soon become natural to the young hyena if he didn't quite get it perfect the first time. Besides, this wolf sacrifice looked like it would be a squealer, and the high pitched noise usually threw inexperienced priests off anyways.

The wolf stood tall, glaring at the gathering beasts. He couldn't quite see them in the dark, but his eyes had adjusted by now and he could at least make out their silhouettes. "Who goes there?" He demanded, baring his teeth, although he wasn't sure if they could see him.

Offline Duskers

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 18
  • Wait, what?
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: January 27, 2011, 01:00:38 am »
Nate silently nodded at the leader. "Kind of nervous, but hopefully I can pull it off." He looked toward the prisoner and smirked. "He seems to be just a bit more anxious than I."

Offline Hano

• Experienced Traveler
  • we are number one
    • equineofree
    • kyloreyyn
    • itshano
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: January 27, 2011, 08:03:45 am »
Rain looked curious at the moving thing. Perhaps it was a prisoner? "Uhhh guys?" she said, shaking a little before shaking her head "Nevermind" she smiled.

Offline RyuuWolf

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • hasnt been on for 2 years wow
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: January 27, 2011, 02:11:22 pm »
"Ah, so your the sacri-I mean prisoner?" She asked the black shadow. Ataro's eyes were now getting better in the dark, she could at least make out the features of the prisoner. It seemed to be a wolf. "So prisoner, what's your name?" she asked it, then giggled a bit. She walked around the cage a bit staring at the wolf. She looked a little closer and saw his bright, clean teeth. "Fighting here will get you no where you no" she laughed.