Author Topic: I'm done with this game ._.  (Read 3910 times)

Offline Vidathelion

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
    • www.deviantart.com/cynde
    • www.youtube.com/channel/UC90KdyZ
    • http://feebleturtleduck-artz.tum
    • View Profile
I'm done with this game ._.
« on: June 22, 2016, 03:32:20 am »
« Last Edit: June 22, 2016, 04:02:32 am by Vidathelion »

Offline Wyldercat

• The Crimson Cryptic
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 101
  • yare yare daze
    • bugbearbear
    • View Profile
Re: I'm done with this game ._.
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2016, 03:38:04 am »
Woah, easy with the language there. It's understandable why you are upset, but there's no need to make everyone else upset about it.
I'd suggest giving the update a chance, however; but if not, good luck out there and stay safe.

Feel to pm/whisper me if you have any questions or just want to chat.
nya

Offline Hakumi

• ✩ Just A Virtuous Smol ✩
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 130
  • A Smol & Helpful Floof ~
    • leanim3fr3akzoid
    • LeAnim3Fr3akzoid
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2016, 03:38:34 am »
Well firstly, please try to not swear like that, we can see that you're upset. There might've been an error or a major glitch during the update that deleted your characters and such, although it is weird. . . .

As for the browser, it's there for the safety since that unfortunate incident with the *cough* hacking. It's to ensure our safety, which is the staff's top priority nej doubt. If you backed everything up, you should be able to recover them just fine.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2016, 03:41:15 am by Hakumi »

Keep on traveling across this road called 'Life.'

Discord: Haku - Haku#74O7

ArcticGalaxy

« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2016, 03:41:22 am »
There is absolutely no need to curse like that. It is totally immature and uncalled for. You can always remake your characters. It is strange that they didn't transfer with the update, but no need to get so worked up. Just remake them and if you are not willing to do so, then try not to create drama like this please.

Offline Likuu

• -- strawberry banana
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 65
  • 𝑜𝓇𝒸𝒽𝒾𝒹
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2016, 03:54:09 am »
I'd be very much angry as well, but there could have been a much more calmer way to post on here about this.. Please try to avoid swearing so much in a post, as it can make some people uncomfortable as well as the game and forum could have people younger on it.

I'm not sure if your characters can be brought back, but I am positive you can re-create them, it's not very hard.

I'm not sure if the Update could have done that, I'd try discussing it with a Moderator/Admin.

Know that the game does need the tab for us to play, or else we could have more complications with the game due to previous problems with hackers. It's there to protect us, and the game from being hacked. As much as everyone hates it, I doubt it'll be leaving anytime soon.
artwork by dehvina

Offline Vidathelion

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2016, 03:55:40 am »
There is absolutely no need to curse like that. It is totally immature and uncalled for. You can always remake your characters. It is strange that they didn't transfer with the update, but no need to get so worked up. Just remake them and if you are not willing to do so, then try not to create drama like this please.

HOW CAN I NOT GET WORKED UP?!?!
all my characters, maps, items, and everything else is gone! Backing them up didn't do anything either. I've spent years with theses characters, I role played, drew them, recorded movies, wrote stories, and done much more with them. Hours of playing with friends and making presets

Four years or more I've spent with these characters
And screenshots are going to do jack all considering [Removed by moderator.] screenshots were wiped too, I don't remember the precise colors or the characters .___. Everything is gone
EVERYTHING
These characters were a part of me, I've grown as an artist and writer with the characters

Now they're all gone and I can never get them back .___.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2016, 04:02:41 am by PrettyReckless »

Offline kiaz1st

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 44
  • The Rogue
    • kiaz1st
    • kiaz1st
    • kiaz1st
    • View Profile
    • Kiaz Site
« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2016, 03:56:54 am »
Well, I'm not going to repeat what everyone else has said about the language, but hey, chill. No need for the explosion.

The update shouldn't have affected your account, as it only alters the game files that you have on your computer, not the information regarding your account.
Say you downloaded FeralHeart on another computer, but logged in with your own account, all of your characters and info would still be there, despite the brand new files.

I doubt what has happened is because of the game update, but possibly has something to do with the forum update. It was mentioned by numerous mods that there would be a few glitches and hiccups here and there since this is a brand new update with the site.

It is unfortunate with what happened, but remember to keep reasonable. I really do feel bad for you. I get what it means to be attached to characters and all that you have been through with them. I would be devastated as well if I lost everything, so I understand.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2016, 03:58:48 am by kiaz1st »

Offline Likuu

• -- strawberry banana
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 65
  • 𝑜𝓇𝒸𝒽𝒾𝒹
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 22, 2016, 03:59:30 am »

HOW CAN I NOT GET WORKED UP?!?!
all my characters, maps, items, and everything else is gone! Backing them up didn't do anything either. I've spent years with theses characters, I role played, drew them, recorded movies, wrote stories, and done much more with them. Hours of playing with friends and making presets

Four years or more I've spent with these characters
And screenshots are going to do jack all considering the [Removed by moderator.]  screenshots were wiped too, I don't remember the precise colors or the characters .___. Everything is gone
EVERYTHING
These characters were a part of me, I've grown as an artist and writer with the characters

Now they're all gone and I can never get them back .___.
They're not very hard to re-create, if you have drawings use those to work with what you have?

There are updated markings and items packs, which can be found HERE

Items can be found HERE
« Last Edit: June 22, 2016, 04:03:35 am by PrettyReckless »
artwork by dehvina

Offline Reaper

• Exotic Butters
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 72
  • OOF
    • http://firesboss.deviantart.com/
    • ravenmccain1
    • witheredfoxy12
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 22, 2016, 04:02:25 am »
I know you're upset, but try watching your language, but the only reason why we have the play game tab is to keep the exploiters away from the game, and im sorry that all your characters, and everything you install got erased, but it is best to just install all the items you had, or markings and re make your characters.

Offline Vidathelion

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 22, 2016, 04:05:03 am »
//sigh
Sorry to everyone for being rude ._. I was(and still am) super upset, but I shouldn't have gone on a angry sweating tyraid.
Please forgive my language and behavior.

I think I need to just go
I dunno
Sit and think or something
Or try to feel less upset

//I'm so deeply sorry again for taking my emotions out
I won't do it again ;-; I'm so sorry, I edited the post to remove all the profanities