Author Topic: Weather in more maps?  (Read 2459 times)

Offline Kynvuu

• #Grimstagram
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 212
  • I'm not saying that it was aliens but...
    • View Profile
Re: Weather in more maps?
« Reply #10 on: August 24, 2016, 02:34:36 pm »
Ooo I really like the sound of this. It would add a lot of realism to the game and I mean, who doesn't love the rain, amirite? XD
On a temporary leave. Please contact other members of staff if you need assistance.

Offline Wyldercat

• The Crimson Cryptic
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 101
  • yare yare daze
    • bugbearbear
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 24, 2016, 03:34:06 pm »
I must agree this would be a nice addition.

Feel to pm/whisper me if you have any questions or just want to chat.
nya

Offline Warriorstrike

• . "The truth is often what we make of it; you heard what you wanted to hear, believed what you wanted to believe."
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 346
  • . Remember… the Force will be with you. Always.
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #12 on: August 24, 2016, 03:49:23 pm »
I quite like having different types of weather pop up in several maps. I think it would be neat to have some maps have specific weather qualities, as it indeed adds to the realism and immersion of the game. The only issue I find here is that the weather files can take a toll on those who have a computer that doesn't handle those sort of files well, thus causing lag. While it's true that users can remove the weather file from the game, this would still prove to be an issue for those who aren't aware that they can remove the file. Nonetheless, there will always be users who have difficulties with the game, and the weather cycles aren't all that hard to remove if lag continues. I really like having lots of interesting weather patterns, done in moderation, of course, and I think it would be wonderful to see more weather cycles in the future.

Interesting topic, Arctic. c:

If you define yourself by the power to take life, the desire to dominate, to possess… then you have nothing.

ArcticGalaxy

« Reply #13 on: August 24, 2016, 09:34:40 pm »
Didn't think I would get this much support! But yeah, I did think of lag issues too, but if this is ever implemented in a future update, maybe it could be mentioned that it may have lag issues and have something saying how to fix/remove it?