Author Topic: ESO - Elder Scrolls Online  (Read 1181 times)

Offline hailtehwolf

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • I honestly don't know what to put here.
    • KurokiSenpai
    • http://steamcommunity.com/profil
    • View Profile
ESO - Elder Scrolls Online
« on: October 30, 2016, 02:30:50 pm »
Hi everyone!
It's been a while since I've posted! Elder Scrolls games have become my new obsession, but I have to confess that I've never played ESO before. Does anyone here play it? I want to buy it but I'd like to know more about it. Also, I'm extremely awkward with other people, so if someone here already plays the game it would be nice to have some information about player communication and the such. I reckon I'm going to be one of the few(?) young players if I do buy it, so that sort of makes things more awkward seeing as a lot of the players appear to be over 20.
What race do you like to play as? My favourite races are the mer (elven) races, and my favourite out of that has to be the bosmer (wood elf). I play as mer a lot on Skyrim and Oblivion, and I probably will when I get Morrowind and ESO.
Can anyone give me any advice about builds, too? I've heard a lot about them and I'd like to know people's opinions on builds. On Skyrim and Oblivion, I usually pay more attention to one handed, light armour, alchemy and restoration, so are there any builds that relate to those skills?
Pardon my ignorance of details on ESO, it's just that I have no idea what to do so discussing the topic with players of the game would really help out! None of my friends play Elder Scrolls games, so the internet is basically the only place where I can discuss the games. If I choose to get ESO later, I hope to see some of you in-game!
Player of Feralheart since 2012.
In-game names: allhailtehwolf (lesser used one) and hailtehwolf (most used one)
PM me anytime you want to chat, roleplay, or whatever. c: