Author Topic: Preset Help!  (Read 734 times)

Offline LakeStep

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • Orange is the New Black = 💚
    • Trigger TheWolf
    • View Profile
    • The Fancy Hobo Team
Preset Help!
« on: December 24, 2016, 10:57:46 am »
My Good Friend Made Me A Preset And I Wanted To Download It. It Is A .RAR File And it Is Named "Codee.rar". All I Need To Know Is How To Upload It To My FH. Thanks, Lakey
💚Emerald, my fursona.💚

Offline TwistedSorrowzz

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 36
  • The one and only Pongo
    • RonnoBoy
    • Faline
    • TheBlairWiitch
    • View Profile
Re: Preset Help!
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2016, 11:20:11 am »
You just need to put it into your My_Preset's folder. It can be located in the FeralHeart files. After than you can extract it from the game using the Preset Maker. And then press the extract button. All extracted presets can be found in the Preset's folder in the FeralHeart files.
If you have any more questions please tell me.
On leave.
Information Regarding Wirhonte
http://i.imgur.com/Sm35ntA.png

Offline VortexAlive

• Eevee Knight
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 180
  • A wild floof has appeared!
    • VortexAlive
    • VortexAlive
    • VortexAlive
    • View Profile
    • VortexAlive is Rawrsome
Re: Preset Help!
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2016, 05:36:41 pm »
My Good Friend Made Me A Preset And I Wanted To Download It. It Is A .RAR File And it Is Named "Codee.rar". All I Need To Know Is How To Upload It To My FH. Thanks, Lakey

Step 1: You will need to open/extract the files from that .rar before you can use any of it.
7-zip is capable of unpacking(extracting) .rar files. I recommend it because it is free. =)

Step 2: You can then put the extracted files into FeralHeart > my_presets > preset_(1-12) any number should be fine as long as there aren't any typos in the material file.

Step 3: You should then be able to export the preset from FeralHearts Preset Maker and use it.
For the sake of my own health and interests, I've left FH and I won't be looking back.