Author Topic: No longer exists  (Read 11242 times)

Galaxyshadow

Re: The Kumaru Wolf Pack (OPEN!)
« Reply #20 on: February 27, 2017, 04:29:54 pm »
Woah, seems very interesting. This RP has potential! Good luck on getting members! <3

Thanks! I hope it goes well, though in my current inactivity due to computer issues, the group (from what I've seen) isn't going much anywhere until I return. But in the future, the group should be able to fully function if I have to leave again. I am still active on the website, just no in-game.

Offline Marbles

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 27, 2017, 07:28:27 pm »
Hey; I'm incredibly interested in joining. I'm looking to re-introduce myself to feral heart. I joined back in 2011, and eventually my activity ceased. I'm interested in learning a bit more about the pack; I'm currently on my tablet, and I'll have to go and download feral-heart again on my laptop later this evening, but if it seems to fit what I'm looking for I'd love to become involved.
I'm looking for a mostly realistic pack- I saw the description on the front page, but I'm hoping this would mean that the wolves wouldn't have wings or powers? The "unrealistic" part of the pack would be in minor markings?

I also saw that you mentioned a website- what can be found there?

Galaxyshadow

« Reply #22 on: February 28, 2017, 01:02:28 am »
Hey; I'm incredibly interested in joining. I'm looking to re-introduce myself to feral heart. I joined back in 2011, and eventually my activity ceased. I'm interested in learning a bit more about the pack; I'm currently on my tablet, and I'll have to go and download feral-heart again on my laptop later this evening, but if it seems to fit what I'm looking for I'd love to become involved.
I'm looking for a mostly realistic pack- I saw the description on the front page, but I'm hoping this would mean that the wolves wouldn't have wings or powers? The "unrealistic" part of the pack would be in minor markings?

I also saw that you mentioned a website- what can be found there?

I've been looking into making the pack, at least, 90% realism. Meaning unrealistic markings and colors are allowed. As it currently stands now, we do not allow neons, wings, powers, etc. So I would say we're at least 60% realistic.
The website holds all sorts of useful guides from making your character, how to join, and what exists within Kumara. Being rules, ranks, character creation info, RP regulations, breeding, training, mentoring, and all that jazz.
But like I said above I'm trying to talk with my staff about making as close to casual wolf life as possible, of course with an unrealistic twist to some behaviors. Hope this helped clear up I have in mind for the future and what we have now.

Galaxyshadow

« Reply #23 on: March 03, 2017, 07:11:21 pm »
Staff and Lead ranks have been separated, therefore you can become a lead rank without becoming a staff member, also, bump!

Galaxyshadow

« Reply #24 on: March 08, 2017, 12:35:20 am »
Added Senior ranks and a lot of updates -_- Anyway bump! xD

Summeralla

« Reply #25 on: March 08, 2017, 12:36:56 am »
Just finished looking at the front page. It looks really good ^^ <3 I hope to see more and wish you best of luck.

Galaxyshadow

« Reply #26 on: March 11, 2017, 05:27:45 pm »
Just finished looking at the front page. It looks really good ^^ <3 I hope to see more and wish you best of luck.

Thanks! I hope it goes well.

Galaxyshadow

« Reply #27 on: March 18, 2017, 05:38:36 am »
Kumaru is having their first litter. The litter page is going to be posted around 1:00Am - 10:00Pm 3/18/17. I'll update when the litter page is up.

Galaxyshadow

« Reply #28 on: March 18, 2017, 06:40:55 am »
Want a Kumaru-born pup, child of the alpha? Visit this litter page and check out the available designs we have! (http://kumoriwpack.proboards.com/thread/132/kodahs-munchkins)

Galaxyshadow

« Reply #29 on: March 19, 2017, 01:58:31 am »
Added Litters and adoptions to the post, erased the story line.