Author Topic: What would you like to see in a Warrior Cats roleplaying guide?  (Read 3588 times)

Offline angels_

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
    • View Profile
Re: What would you like to see in a Warrior Cats roleplaying guide?
« Reply #10 on: March 25, 2017, 04:27:51 am »
All the suggestions sound good. Maybe you could also mention some of the bad things WC clans tend to do in rp, and how to avoid them? [like map  claiming and stuff]
I think this is a wonderful idea! I haven't roleplayed Warriors or even read the books in several years but here are some suggestions that I came up with:

How to act/behave when interacting with other clans
The Warrior Code
What a Gathering is and how to act at one
Medicine Cat tips (Not herbs but other guidelines and rp tips)
Leader and Deputy tips
StarClan information (and maybe some more info on the Dark Forest)
A Prey Guide (listing the types of prey you can hunt and their habitats and such)
Cat Coloring and Fur Patterns Guide
A guide on powerplaying and how to avoid it in rp

That's it so far! If I think of more I will definitely let you know. Good luck with this project, it's a really great idea!
Terminology and when/how to use them. Just so people know what everything means, language, insults, times [such as quarter moon] and lengths [such as kit-step].

I've noticed a lot of people either don't know or don't care to add in warriors terminology in their RP. c: Would be nice to see sometimes.
I have not read the series, and I have read a bit of the manga.

What would be possibly useful would be: How to make a good backstory for your clan and cat.

Thanks everyone for replying! Sorry, I forgot to keep up on the post :(

But, yes! I have added most of these things, thanks so much for your suggestions!