Author Topic: I Need a few Converted meshes... Again  (Read 1418 times)

Offline DraconisFantasy

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 14
  • Mr. Sakurai I don't feel too good.
    • View Profile
I Need a few Converted meshes... Again
« on: February 07, 2017, 01:29:11 am »
 Hello everyone,

I know, I know, I'm once again begging on the forums for someone to convert a few meshes for me. Trust me, if I knew how to convert meshes I would simply do it myself, but sadly I cannot seem to figure it out. I might as well explain myself, the reason why I'm asking for so many different meshes and particles is because... Well... I'm working on a Super Smash Bros. map pack. I've tried this once before by using the backgrounds from Brawl as a base for height maps, but now when I look at the maps I made, I find them to be unappealing.

In the end, I ultimately decided to try and make the Smash Universe something big and wonderful on FH for both Nintendo fans and people who just like maps in general. I'm trying to do something like combining Hyrule Field from The Legend of Zelda and Gaur Plains form Xenoblade Chronicles together to make a Super Smash Bros. 4 Plain Area. I also intend on having villages and cities present like in the Pokémon games and I also want to have a few castles like Peach's castle from the Mario games, most notably Super Mario 64.

There are so many different areas I could create, like Web Woods from Donkey Kong Country 2 and I can even include a training facility that could be reminiscent of the one in the Wii Fit games... Okay now I'm rambling and getting ahead of myself. You see, being the lazy butt that I am, I have only just now started working on this massive project. The first map I'm creating isn't even a map you can explore, but I still think it's vital; and hey, perhaps if enough people ask I might even make this Podium Map an actual map you can walk around in.

This Podium Map is heavily based on the Rest Area from Super Smash Bros. Wii U. I've done the best that I could do with what's available to me, but I can clearly see that it's lacking the meshes needed to become the Rest Area. The thing is, I need the Background Buildings, Glowing Door/Portal Thing, and the Lone Floating Platform. I know I've been asking for a lot of help, but I can assure everyone that this map will be public... Whenever it gets done.

Here are two screenshots. The first one is from Super Smash Bros. Wii U which shows the meshes I'm talking about and the second one shows what I've managed to accomplish so far on the FH version.

Screenshots: http://imgur.com/a/3zLcJ

I'm really hoping someone will be able to help me, this way I can release the Podium separately before I begin to slowly but surely release the actual map. Ooh... I just love Nintendo's games so much, and I hope that with a bit of help from the community that I'll be able to pull off such a massive project.

P.S: I have downloaded probably every single mesh available for FH so far, so there probably won't be much, if any mesh recommendations you'll be able to give me... Yeah I'm a bit of a mesh download freak. Hehe
« Last Edit: February 07, 2017, 06:55:16 pm by NiN10Doh »
"I'm really feeling it!"

Offline Bloo.

• Space-Child ✌
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 191
  • nyoom
    • Bloopaloozer
    • Bloopalooza FH
    • aLittleProzium
    • Bloopalooza
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
Re: I Need a few Converted meshes... Again
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2017, 02:22:24 am »
I can't do anything you asked for unfortunately, because I cannot find the models for them. BUT, I can convert anything on this page o3o

https://www.models-resource.com/wii_u/supersmashbrosforwiiu/

You are amazing <3

Offline DraconisFantasy

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2017, 03:17:56 am »
Thank you so much for offering your assistance Bloo... I do believe this might be the fourth time you've helped me. I really, really appreciate your help. x3

Hmm, I think the Maxim Tomato, Heart Container, and objects ripped from Palutena's Temple would work nicely. Using the buildings from Palutena's Temple I might just be able to pull off the background building. As far as the platform goes, I might be able to texture it... At least I think I can. I know I can use a square block from Feral Heart's shapes to get the general platform I know that.

Ooh, I cannot wait to get started on all the other maps... *Slowly looks at the laundry list of maps* Yeah... all those maps. Heh
"I'm really feeling it!"

Offline Bloo.

• Space-Child ✌
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 191
  • nyoom
    • Bloopaloozer
    • Bloopalooza FH
    • aLittleProzium
    • Bloopalooza
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2017, 04:47:06 am »
Thank you so much for offering your assistance Bloo... I do believe this might be the fourth time you've helped me. I really, really appreciate your help. x3

Hmm, I think the Maxim Tomato, Heart Container, and objects ripped from Palutena's Temple would work nicely. Using the buildings from Palutena's Temple I might just be able to pull off the background building. As far as the platform goes, I might be able to texture it... At least I think I can. I know I can use a square block from Feral Heart's shapes to get the general platform I know that.

Ooh, I cannot wait to get started on all the other maps... *Slowly looks at the laundry list of maps* Yeah... all those maps. Heh

Haha it's no problems at all! If I have any questions I'll PM ya, do you want these public or private? c:

You are amazing <3

Offline DraconisFantasy

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2017, 05:13:42 am »
Oh you can certainly make them public if you want to. I don't want to be a hog and hold the meshes you converted hostage for myself. x3
"I'm really feeling it!"