Author Topic: Water reflections looking Off..  (Read 3456 times)

Offline Morgra

• I don't like sand...
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 347
  • Ever been killed by a spider? I was
    • DinksterDaily
    • View Profile
Re: Water reflections looking Off..
« Reply #10 on: May 15, 2017, 01:00:06 am »
If your question is how to uninstall a SweetFX and ENB modification, it's as simple as removing all of the files from the FeralHeart folder that you put in the FeralHeart folder to install it. Most SweetFX combination mods come with. Below are the files, and the SweetFX folder that you should locate and delete from your FeralHeart folder:

I do have another question for ya so we can continue to try and find a solution. What mod do you have currently installed? Mind passing us a link to the download for it? I'll try to do some more testing.
Profile pic by Edolicious

People don't think the universe be like it is, but it do.

Offline Morgra

• I don't like sand...
  • Immortal Legend
    • DinksterDaily
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 15, 2017, 04:27:18 am »
Okay, so I went through all of the ENB/SweetFX mods that you linked to me. There are three within the second link you sent and only one in the first link you sent. I noticed that all of these different ENB mods all have different effects and different configuration files. Some even have more files than others.

By chance, do you think you might have installed more than one or mixed up the files between the ENB mods somehow?

Throughout my testing, I did not run across the same floating issue that you were having. Here is a screenshot of my FeralHeart client with the same ENB mod you seem to have on yours:

So, before we do anything, I would like you to reinstall.
However, this time I want you to reinstall your entire game so that way you know all of the files are being added in correctly with no mix-ups between them. You can choose to backup your media, presets, my_presets and your exports folders to a different location on your computer where you know you won't delete them. I highly recommend doing this.

Step 1: Reinstall the game

Step 2: Drag your backed-up folders [media,exports,my_presets, presets] back into your newly-installed FeralHeart folder and when it asks you if you would like to replace the files, allow it to.

Step 3: Choose what ENB/SweetFX modification you would like to download. There is:
a) Bros Graphics - Version X
b) Bro's ENB - Low Settings
c) Bro's ENB - Medium Settings
d) Bro's ENB - High Settings
Bro's ENB with the different settings are in the same zip download you linked me. Bros Graphics - Version X is in the other zip

Step 4: Drag and drop your ENB/SweetFX modification into your FeralHeart folder.

After you have done this, I hope, this fixes the problem. If it doesn't, i'll try to reassess where to go from here. No idea at this point but I will definitely give it a shot.

Hope this works!

Offline Vwang

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 38
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 16, 2017, 01:34:53 am »
Okay, so I went through all of the ENB/SweetFX mods that you linked to me. There are three within the second link you sent and only one in the first link you sent. I noticed that all of these different ENB mods all have different effects and different configuration files. Some even have more files than others.

By chance, do you think you might have installed more than one or mixed up the files between the ENB mods somehow?

Throughout my testing, I did not run across the same floating issue that you were having. Here is a screenshot of my FeralHeart client with the same ENB mod you seem to have on yours:

So, before we do anything, I would like you to reinstall.
However, this time I want you to reinstall your entire game so that way you know all of the files are being added in correctly with no mix-ups between them. You can choose to backup your media, presets, my_presets and your exports folders to a different location on your computer where you know you won't delete them. I highly recommend doing this.

Step 1: Reinstall the game

Step 2: Drag your backed-up folders [media,exports,my_presets, presets] back into your newly-installed FeralHeart folder and when it asks you if you would like to replace the files, allow it to.

Step 3: Choose what ENB/SweetFX modification you would like to download. There is:
a) Bros Graphics - Version X
b) Bro's ENB - Low Settings
c) Bro's ENB - Medium Settings
d) Bro's ENB - High Settings
Bro's ENB with the different settings are in the same zip download you linked me. Bros Graphics - Version X is in the other zip

Step 4: Drag and drop your ENB/SweetFX modification into your FeralHeart folder.

After you have done this, I hope, this fixes the problem. If it doesn't, i'll try to reassess where to go from here. No idea at this point but I will definitely give it a shot.

Hope this works!
Oh I looked closely into the water a few parts were a bit out of shape but I'll try that.

Offline Vwang

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 38
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 20, 2017, 05:12:10 am »
It doesnt look as bad as before. I guess we can lock the thread now.

Offline Morgra

• I don't like sand...
  • Immortal Legend
    • DinksterDaily
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 20, 2017, 05:48:24 am »
I'll lock this by your request but know that you can have us unlock this thread for you if you would like to search for further solutions later on. Glad there was some sort of fix to it though.