Author Topic: Cape help  (Read 1584 times)

Offline GoldRadium

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Cape help
« on: June 04, 2017, 06:26:29 pm »
Each time I try to enter Cape it can't connect, is it down or something wrong with me?

Offline sanrio

• Grumpy Overlord
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 108
    • kiyatii
    • View Profile
Re: Cape help
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2017, 06:30:50 pm »
There's already been a thread on this, it can be found here:
https://feral-heart.com/smf/index.php?topic=61288.msg846187#msg846187

None of the mods are online (at the moment) so there's not really any way for us to know what's going on
I just assume that it's the server acting up

Avatar by byambyy | Signature by rykerclawss

Offline GoldRadium

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2017, 06:54:04 pm »
There's already been a thread on this, it can be found here:
https://feral-heart.com/smf/index.php?topic=61288.msg846187#msg846187

None of the mods are online (at the moment) so there's not really any way for us to know what's going on
I just assume that it's the server acting up

Didn't see that, thank you!

Offline Bawfle

• Courage is not the absence of fear but rather the judgement that something is more important than fear.
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 344
  • The Zambisi Pride
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2017, 07:36:04 pm »
Update #3: Users have been able to get in-game much easier now, and I've managed to as well. Cherika Valley and Cape of Distant Worlds are now back up and running. Bad tokens are probably still to be expected as several hundred users were online before the restart happened, but if this is the case, just be patient as a lot of users are going to attempt to get in-game all at once.

Update #2: Feral Heart is having a server restart, please expect connection issues as a lot of users will be attempting to login at once. If you're getting Bad Tokens, that's natural, just be patient.

Update: Issue is also occurring in Cherika Valley. Raz has been updated with this information, as he was with Cape of Distant worlds.
As said before, just hold on for a bit. Raz has been informed about what's been going on, we just need to wait patiently until he is home and around to do so.

There is currently an issue with Cape, but likely it's an issue that will need to be resolved with another server restart, as the map itself/alone was restarted a few days ago when the same issue occurred. Just hold on for a bit, Raz has been informed about what's been going on, we just need to wait patiently until he is home and around to do so. I'm sure the map will be up and running again in the upcoming hours.

Though, for now, if your character is stuck in that map, you can find out how to set your character free in the following tutorial:

Character Reset.

The Character Reset is a very useful tool. This was created so users can reset their character's home, as well as relocate them without being in-game. The main use of this method is so people can access their characters that might have gotten stuck somewhere in-game. For example; you can use this method if your character(s) get stuck in a map, or get stuck connecting to a map. This was introduced so users would no longer have to completely re-make their characters every time their characters got stuck somewhere.

It is pretty self explanatory. To reset your character's home, you just need to select 'Reset Home'. This only resets your character's home to Lonely Cave. You cannot use this method to teleport to any destination you in Feral Heart, only where your character's home is set. As for 'Go Home', that just easily sends your character back to it's set home. It is recommended that if you get stuck in a map that you select 'Reset Home' then 'Go Home' to fix the issue.

« Last Edit: June 04, 2017, 08:58:44 pm by Bawfle »

Pixel Doll Commissioned and Coloured by RingoKioko
Inactive // Retired // Gone

Offline CrypticJekyll

• Curious Wanderer
  • "It may not seem like the right thing to do."
    • View Profile
    • The Dark Ages of Vathaland
« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2017, 08:36:57 pm »
Thanks Bawfle I was just about to ask! Many of my friends and other people were trying to get into Cherika and we would loose connection. We didn't know what was going on! Im glad i browsed through the forums and found this! Again thank you ~
The Dark Ages are Upon Us...

Offline Bawfle

• Courage is not the absence of fear but rather the judgement that something is more important than fear.
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 344
  • The Zambisi Pride
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2017, 08:54:59 pm »
That's perfectly alright, you're completely welcome. This does happen now and again, but it is an easily fixable case the majority of the time.
Thank you, to you and everyone else, for being so patient as the maps were down and as the server restart was taking place.

Pixel Doll Commissioned and Coloured by RingoKioko
Inactive // Retired // Gone