Author Topic: Unable to log into front server  (Read 654 times)

Offline AlternianVoid

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Unable to log into front server
« on: July 17, 2017, 07:50:10 am »
Long story short, I've been trying to log into Feral-Heart for about a year now and have been unable to. Every time I try to log in, I get the same "unable to connect to front server" notification. I've tried redownloading, checking my firewall, enabling cookies, and using the browser login tab thing (I'm on Chrome but I've also tried it on Internet Explorer), and so far none of them have worked, especially the browser login. Whenever I try to sign in via browser the login boxes keep refreshing.

I've searched through so many YT videos and forums but none of them have been able to fix my problem. "OTL

(Note: I am able to play other downloadable games such as Overwatch and Istaria on my laptop. The only one that doesn't work is FH)
« Last Edit: July 17, 2017, 08:06:39 am by AlternianVoid »
Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices in the truth. It always protects, it always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails.

Offline Kuri

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 136
  • Foreboding evil harmless kitten.
    • dumbstuff4friends
    • channel/UCo42jgbLvEzkofpOin0_a4A
    • View Profile
Re: Unable to log into front server
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2017, 08:29:15 am »
Hi there! Have you made sure that you are logging into THIS PAGE and keeping it open while you play?

If you are doing so and it is still not working, try these solutions below:
-Disable any proxies on your web browser
-Try logging on from another web browser
-Login to the Play Game tab on a tablet or mobile device
-After logging into the Play Game tab, refresh it a couple of times and let it sit for a few minutes before logging into the game itself.

Is this helpful at all?
The Japanese concept of wabisabi:
The closest concept in english would be 'rustic'
They might have an old thing, one example is a favourite bowl or dish, it's broken, pieces are missing, why fix it?  With gold and pieces from other dishes?
"Because it was my favourite & I like it"

Offline Insoholic

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 152
    • View Profile
Re: Unable to log into front server
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2017, 10:03:01 am »
There's a possibility you may be banned right now. Message a staff member to look further into the matter: FeralHeart Staff

Signature art by Kynvuu