Author Topic: GINGA LEGENDS ONLINE - Yet Another IT Server [STAFF NEEDED]  (Read 2961 times)

Offline WolfQueen

• Onion Queen
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 117
  • feralheart's malignant tumor
    • jengajangle
    • jenqatower
    • jengatower
    • jengatowerr
    • View Profile
Re: GINGA LEGENDS ONLINE - Yet Another IT Server [STAFF NEEDED]
« Reply #10 on: August 03, 2017, 12:18:50 am »
Gotta be honest here, you are more likely to get people's attention if you have something to offer yourself, even if it's concept art. Expect to pay someone a lot of money to do the dirty work for you.

Offline TwistedProud

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • |:| A wandering soul |:|
    • http://twistedproud.deviantart.c
    • View Profile
Re: GINGA LEGENDS ONLINE - Yet Another IT Server [STAFF NEEDED]
« Reply #11 on: August 03, 2017, 08:54:17 pm »
gingalegendsonline.freeforums.net
Yep- an IT server based around Ginga!
We'll need a staff team to help the game run its course smoothly, with bad members being dealt with and the like.
But wait right there! To be a part of the staff team, you'll have to prove yourself worthy. Once it's up, you can PM and describe why you would make a good staff member for GLO.
We'll need quite a dealing of coders, mappers, and meshers, as well as people who can watch over the servers.
The site is under construction as of now, but the topic will be bumped once it's up.

This is awesome. I am a GDW and GNG lover since 6-7 years now. It's wonderful to hear you're going to make this. I hope some map will look like those place in the manga as well as Akakabuto,Madara and some others as boss. I can't do modeling or use Blender, but if you need help to search stuff about it, I would be happy to help~
IN THE END, WE ONLYREGRET THE CHANCES WE DIDN'T TAKE.