Author Topic: My First Thoughs On Feral Heart  (Read 1232 times)

Offline Wolftopz

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Heyo! Its wolftopz.
    • View Profile
My First Thoughs On Feral Heart
« on: October 12, 2017, 05:48:58 am »
I just got done playing on feral heart for a couple of hours. I think the game is great so far but not, everything is perfect. Ill start with the good things about feral heart. Feral Heart is an amazing game! It has a semi kind community and the game seemed peaceful while I was on. The maps have a great design and have lots of room. But I wish that their was a easier way for people to see other peoples presets. All I really saw were white felines and canines with random colored tails, ruffles, and manes. Yes I was one of those white wolves' because I have a lot of presets but I wish that I could see everyone's presets and not download everyone's preset. But I'm guessing most of the feral heart staff don't make presets so that's not their problem. That's all I can really think of. I'm looking forward to playing more of this game in the feature! If you disagree with me that's fine everyone has their own opinions. I'm super tired so I'm done for the night. goodbye!

Offline Azurain

• 🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃
  • Member Of The Season
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 183
  • an actual forest gremlin
    • lark-bird
    • View Profile
Re: My First Thoughs On Feral Heart
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2017, 07:09:34 am »
Actually, the white characters you're seeing are extra markings that need downloading, not presets. You can download the Legendary Markings >here< and once you install them, you can use more markings AND you'll see everyone's real markings and not just marshmallows. xD

There are also items you can download (get a lot more items this way) and they can be downloaded >here.<

Really glad to hear you're liking the game so far though! ^^

Offline Hakumi

• ✩ Just A Virtuous Smol ✩
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 130
  • A Smol & Helpful Floof ~
    • leanim3fr3akzoid
    • LeAnim3Fr3akzoid
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2017, 07:12:20 am »
Azura pretty much got it covered as to why you were having those little problems there, Lol.
But interesting thoughts on the game, at least you have fun ~! c:
Hope you have many more.

Keep on traveling across this road called 'Life.'

Discord: Haku - Haku#74O7

Offline G4RG0YLE

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 170
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2017, 04:22:45 pm »
Firstly, welcome to the FeralHeart community! cx
Presets aren't displayed to be the marshmellow characters you've stated, and I'd recommend following the guiding paw
Azura is lending to you by downloading the file that contains all of the Mass Markings, which are custom made by a member of the FeralHeart community.

Actual presets, can be seen by downloading the .fhp files in some user's signatures, in-game character bios, or a popular addition is to have the
Preset Sync installed, as that will help you see other people's presets without the need of downloading any .fhp files - it's an automatic process.

© short ' cakes on Discord ♡

Offline Warriorstrike

• . "The truth is often what we make of it; you heard what you wanted to hear, believed what you wanted to believe."
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 346
  • . Remember… the Force will be with you. Always.
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2017, 02:41:57 am »
I'll move this over to the "Game Opinions & Ideas" board for you, as I believe the subject of your topic is regarding your own feedback/opinion of Feral Heart.^^

I'm glad to hear that you've generally enjoyed the game, based on your experience thus far. The situation with viewing others' markings is a bit of a tricky one, as there are different marking packs that people use. Because of this, you need to download the specific marking pack to see the kind of markings you want to view. As the users above mentioned, you can download the most popular markings pack to get rid of those white, textureless blobs.

Thank you for your feedback!

If you define yourself by the power to take life, the desire to dominate, to possess… then you have nothing.