Author Topic: Rei Kohmyoji / Kikaider 00 : Bio  (Read 1542 times)

Offline SenseiRei

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 25
  • ❤️ Plz Nuzzle me! I'm super Cuddly ❤️
    • royaldog12
    • View Profile
Rei Kohmyoji / Kikaider 00 : Bio
« on: November 23, 2017, 12:19:38 am »
Hi everyone. I want you all to meet my newly adopted character [from a famous animator/tv producer/manga artist who apparently put him in one episode of a show then killed him] so I'm taking this character to safety and reviving him. :)

Rei Kohmyoji is its name.
Rei Kohmyoji is 'genderless' due to the fact that he is an Android. But his appearances, tone and build keeps him recognized he's a male.
  Rei is a silent soul, you may think he has no tongue, but occasionally he does speak, but only if necessary.
He appears to be a real wolf on the outside, but with the addition of gloves and 'brass' fangs and claws.

His back story starts here.
 He was a first tested and built android model created by the man named "Den Kohmyoji". he was titled as Kikaider 00 code named thus for being first model. He was given the name 'Rei' as a coverup title when he was at his times to look human like everyone else. Shortly after Rei was activated, Den tried to keep him in the lab as long as possible to conduct tests, Rei became annoyed of all the times Den keep turning him on and off to stabilize viruses and other problematic components. Later on he despised the man who created him. He escaped the lab, never to be heard from again. The silent talk was a problem program that wasn't yet fixed, so thus has his silence.
  He didn't make an appearance for a very long time, until he met his brothers, Ichiro and Jiro, Kikaiders 01 and 02. He jumped onto the bandwagon to help them fight the owner of a wicked company that was building a global death machine, and a plot for world domination. but to finish the death machine there was a special key code implanted in the owner's son, but currently that little boy was amongst the Kikaider brothers to run away from his father.
  Eventually the man got his son back and completed the death machine. The older Kikaider brothers, Rei and Ichiro go in, as if possessed, leaving Jiro the advanced model to his own wits. Only eventually followed and was forced to kill his brothers in front of this crazy man. Which he did... All ended tragically, a city destroyed, lives lost, but the bright side was that the evil man too was dead.

Years later...
 Den was alive an well from a brain surgery, and decided to go back into creating robots. but within his heart he didn't want to make a set where they were amongst humans, but amongst those who can't access or understand robots. Den conducted thorough research and gained the idea of re-creating his beloved little boys, as wolves...

the Kikaider Kohmyoji brothers woke up one day, at the shore of a grassy peaceful place. Jiro asked "Is this the heaven that Mitsuko told me about?" Ichiro responded "It looks like another grassy forest to me?" and Rei, well Rei stood there and took in the scenery. They all looked at each other then gave a firm nod, knowing what they could do, then each wandered off into the place they landed on, the "Feral Lands".

Currently as more years pass...
  Jiro and Ichiro, may they rust in peace, finding that to live, you must as well die. But Rei, has refused to die, kept himself ship shape as possible. The once Alpha of a large pack grew insane, and left the pack. He attempted to love females, but when they learned that he was a robot, they all left. One day he found an abandoned pup, that looked much like his form, except the leather gloves, he took the child under his wing and raised him to be his son. His son always appreciated how cool his dad is, and commented on how robots are his favorite thing in the world. As his son grew up, Rei decided to push him away, only for his son's own good. His son took the message and left in search for a pack or a mate.

Rei Kohmyoji now stands alone, looking from the highest peak in the Feral Lands, not rusted as his brothers did, but alive, and proud to be free from the hell he lived in his past life.

If you wish to meet him in game, his Preset(s) are here below
V                                         V                                         V
https://royaldog12.deviantart.com/art/Rei-Kohmyoji-Feralheart-Preset-716438425
« Last Edit: November 23, 2017, 12:22:17 am by Royaldog12 »

Offline Hakumi

• ✩ Just A Virtuous Smol ✩
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 130
  • A Smol & Helpful Floof ~
    • leanim3fr3akzoid
    • LeAnim3Fr3akzoid
    • View Profile
Re: Rei Kohmyoji / Kikaider 00 : Bio
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2017, 12:50:04 am »
Okej, first off...
The preset is literally g o r g e o u s, especially the blue by the eye...
And as for this character as a whole... <3

Keep on traveling across this road called 'Life.'

Discord: Haku - Haku#74O7

Offline SenseiRei

• Dedicated Supporter
    • royaldog12
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2017, 06:37:54 am »
Okej, first off...
The preset is literally g o r g e o u s, especially the blue by the eye...
And as for this character as a whole... <3

heh, thanks, making a preset is easy once you finish a semester of being an animation teacher ^_^'

Offline Kamatehya

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • Fayniseva!~
    • kamatehya
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2017, 12:50:00 am »
Wonderful... I love characters that have thought put into them

'𝒲𝒾𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝑜 𝓉𝒽𝓎 𝓌𝒾𝓃𝑔𝓈, 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓀𝒾𝓃𝒹𝓃𝑒𝓈𝓈 𝓉𝑜 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝓈𝑜𝓊𝓁.'

Offline SenseiRei

• Dedicated Supporter
    • royaldog12
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2017, 05:21:59 am »
Wonderful... I love characters that have thought put into them

Not my char, he originally belonged to Shotaro Ishinomori. but Mr. Ishinomori killed Rei >:(