Author Topic: [~Supportive Idea's for Community Issues~]  (Read 35225 times)

Ritza

Re: Unethical or Awareness ? - Less Moan - More Support.
« Reply #130 on: May 17, 2011, 01:07:26 am »
They are like those reporters that are like. "We give you hundred dollars for nude pics of so and so actor! We pay you big money!" Except it's not funny. People like that just wind up hurting the community and making people look bad. Goodness.

Like a bear to honey they steal the pot that took a long time to make. The bees get tired of working, but then the bees notice that their hard work is well liked, and they fight back, stinging the bear, the bear is surprised that the hard working bees lash back, and it turns tails and runs.

Hopefully this will happen :/

slycan

« Reply #131 on: May 17, 2011, 01:11:59 am »
I feel better now knowing that it was simply dramatized out. In any case I'm removing the links, don't need more of this rumor spreading (not like enough of them are floating around already). Danke Tigg.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2011, 01:13:31 am by Slycan »

Hiccupby

« Reply #132 on: May 17, 2011, 01:19:24 am »
I'm going to assume from above posts that the newsish post was mostly bogus then? XD *whew* I was scared for a second :3 I feel though that the reason people aren't asking Kov more things is because they feel he's busy and doesn't want to be bothered? Just trying some amateur psycology here XD. Sly, are all of the suggestions/ support for this topic being seriously considered to be added to control the trolls in the future? :3 the sooner it's put in the better, because discouragement of this magnitude should be quelled asap :3

slycan

« Reply #133 on: May 17, 2011, 01:25:19 am »
Sly, are all of the suggestions/ support for this topic being seriously considered to be added to control the trolls in the future? :3 the sooner it's put in the better, because discouragement of this magnitude should be quelled asap :3

Well the only thing that any of staff/helpers can do is suggest these to Kov ^^ at the end he decided to add them in or not. It's a simple matter of ~when it will be~ added, because this game still has along way to go.. not just security wise but all sorts of features.

but it's not like he doesn't already know.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2011, 01:33:34 am by Slycan »

Hiccupby

« Reply #134 on: May 17, 2011, 01:35:21 am »
: 3 oh I see- well that's an encouraing sign that the game is A) far from finished and B) run by a guy who will defineately see the necessity of these troll-be-gone suggestions ^_^ "when" it will be implemented will be a day for soda and chocolate fondue

Offline Tigg

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Your right hand on 3D-Meshes
    • t-i-g-g
    • channel/UCKuFJTwBJf94Tq07oVBNMrA
    • TiggDarkfury
    • View Profile
    • Isla Thanatos Gameserver
« Reply #135 on: May 17, 2011, 01:57:44 am »
I feel better now knowing that it was simply dramatized out. In any case I'm removing the links, don't need more of this rumor spreading (not like enough of them are floating around already). Danke Tigg.

Yeah, i think everyone can understand that humans do have phases where they dont want to continue their work. We all do have such down-days.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2011, 02:14:17 am by Tigg »

Hiccupby

« Reply #136 on: May 17, 2011, 02:10:32 am »
goodness yes Tiggs! :( I can't even count the days where I felt an overwhelming sense of creative constipation and the dawning realization (true or not I don't know) of the insignifigance of my work ^_^- thank god for chocolate

Offline IetMarriokNienda

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
Hurtful language.
« Reply #137 on: May 17, 2011, 02:16:34 am »
Ive read the rules and I just wanted to make sure that if someone tells you to go die in game they will get banned or something if you report them right?

Offline Robin_Wolfieh

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 22
  • Squawk?!
    • RobinCanisLupus
    • ask-stark-the-narkeen
    • View Profile
    • Imgur
Re: Hurtful language.
« Reply #138 on: May 17, 2011, 02:39:23 am »
-but you'll have to have a screenshot of the event.

It depends on how serious the situation is. Were they harassing you? Bashing? Trolling?

Ayyy~

Offline IetMarriokNienda

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
Re: Hurtful language.
« Reply #139 on: May 17, 2011, 02:42:37 am »
Gah never took a screenie.
Im gonna feel stupid but I dont really know what trolling means.