Author Topic: [~Supportive Idea's for Community Issues~]  (Read 35537 times)

Offline Motoko

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • Augen auf- Ich komme!
    • View Profile
Re: Unethical or Awareness ? - Less Moan - More Support.
« Reply #90 on: May 13, 2011, 05:13:05 am »
  All of the above.

And we can also probably do something ourselves, go out on patrols and find these people, and do something about it. Screenshot them and report them, send the screenies to mods, warn these people what they are doing is wrong. Our own little parade against these fools. Our own FH army of troll seekers XD

ban patrol.
Caught quicksand grip
Pull me in
Whisper faith in sickness

Ritza

« Reply #91 on: May 13, 2011, 11:10:04 pm »
Actually when we were in game together last night we decided upon. "Troll Patrol" xD

Offline Kyugima

• Dovahkiin
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 182
  • Koo Koo Kachoo
    • View Profile
    • DropJaw
« Reply #92 on: May 13, 2011, 11:14:14 pm »
  XD And surprisingly enough, nothing happened... Even after Sylph and Ritza left, the only thing I saw was a bunch of friends mucking around in a way that could be taken badly by a mod, I hung around long enough to find out they were friends at least, they were buttswinging someone who was lying down, and then the person lying down came back. At first glance they looked like trolls, but they were just friends playing a prank on their friend for when he got back XD

But I did warn them not to drag people who aren't their friends in, after all, a little fun between friends isn't really trolling or doing anything wrong, but once they start dragging others in, it's no longer harmless fun XD

please click here! Help me raise my pokemon!
Signature: Kyugima, Rimfrost, Deafosho

Offline kahara

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 23
  • Assassin
    • View Profile
    • Impressive Hearts
« Reply #93 on: May 13, 2011, 11:24:25 pm »
Hmm.

1. Fight fire with fire.

We can attack the trolls who flame, with fire itself. Attack ALL issues with fire, see how that goes.

Or think sensible. Which a lot of us don't seem to do.

Although I've been watching this thread, and finding how certain people talk and have takes on this is.. well it's interesting, that's for sure.

- slithers out again -
Nuzzle me if you agree with me!
Bite me if you love me. (;

Ritza

« Reply #94 on: May 13, 2011, 11:35:33 pm »
Why would we attack all issues with fire? That doesn't seem logical. Actually, I prefer talk, I prefer saying "Please go to feral-heart.com and check the rules and regulations since it seems like you have forgotten them temporarily." <--- That method tends to work, of course you get the people who go "**** no, or shut the **** up." And so on, but then again, that's when you take a screenshot and move on, you already warned them right? Report it. People shouldn't be able to get away with it.

"You have the right to a speedy trail." Let's start quoting amendments. That means "you have the right to be quickly reported to a moderator." That amendment internet style. :D "You have the right to a trial  by your peers." <--- That would cover the "wall of shame" :3 Tehehe.

Miranda Troll Rights! (edited in)

You have the right to remain silent. <---- Wish trolls would use this right more often.
Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law. <--- Screenshots ftw
You have the right to a attorney <--- Your best attorney on the internet is just not to open your mouth in the first place. :D
If you can't afford one, one will be appointed for you. <--- If you can't afford common sense. Too bad. We cant' give you that one. If you weren't born with it or learned it by now...your in trouble! :D

Don't judge me. It's my law humor, changed it for you all to fit internet trolling needs xDDD

Edited: Quick typing FTL :D
« Last Edit: May 13, 2011, 11:41:53 pm by Ritzaloveforever »

Offline Kyugima

• Dovahkiin
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 182
  • Koo Koo Kachoo
    • View Profile
    • DropJaw
« Reply #95 on: May 13, 2011, 11:37:43 pm »
*Trial

Trail by your peers XD Thought that was a funny typo.

please click here! Help me raise my pokemon!
Signature: Kyugima, Rimfrost, Deafosho

Offline shusuke

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 37
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: May 14, 2011, 12:54:28 am »
I agree with most, if not all of the previous posts.

Only reason I uninstalled this game was because I'm an antisocial person. I'm quite glad that something like this has been set up. Seeing as the way it seemed that this sort of thing was looked on a bit indifferently to the point that I felt a vibe that made it seem like people didn't care about it since it's encountered everywhere. That was the main reason I hardly came on here. I often got p***ed at how the"use the block feature" was used. To me encountering that phrase as much as I did was neglectful to people who are concerned. I was constantly asking in my head "Do the people that actually care matter here?" I don't remember if I was enraged, appalled, or some odd combination of both, but at the time that phrase gave me a rather negative opinion of staff.

Anyway...

I think that having rules appear in game be somewhat of an annoyance, and that they should have their own spot in the options menu, as well as appear on the loading screen from time to time.

That's my view on that.

Offline Sylph

• ? Ninja Time ?
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 136
    • View Profile
    • DrA
« Reply #97 on: May 14, 2011, 01:03:22 am »
Well, I was on FH today, and I saw people swearing up a storm. They were swearing, butt-swinging, etc. I saw this all on general chat. I told them I'd report, and they told me to shut up. (I think, at least) =o But yeah, threatening to report doesn't really hurt them, but if there was a REAL report button. Haha. I bet they would stop then.

Ritza

« Reply #98 on: May 14, 2011, 01:05:02 am »
Hey Troll Patrol let's meet in the plains again! :D

Offline Sylph

• ? Ninja Time ?
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 136
    • View Profile
    • DrA
« Reply #99 on: May 14, 2011, 01:07:15 am »
xD I'll meet you there in 10 minutes or so. Kinda busy at the moment.