Author Topic:  (Read 21005 times)

Solvic

« Reply #80 on: May 29, 2011, 07:45:42 pm »
Suuure. Though it seem power-playing /shrug )

Offline luckdragon

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
    • Youtube - luckdragon01
« Reply #81 on: May 29, 2011, 08:15:49 pm »
((I changed the rp plot. I'm not killing the badger. ^^))
/posted

Offline Magpie

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 47
  • "Nobody's perfect", Yay I'm a nobody..I'M PERFECT
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: May 29, 2011, 08:18:17 pm »
Urrr..Imma just post Spottedpaw...in..camp...))

/wipnoaw

Solvic

« Reply #83 on: May 29, 2011, 08:20:02 pm »
Mags. You can post Spottedpaw running towards 'em? 8D ))

Offline Magpie

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: May 29, 2011, 08:29:27 pm »
Lawl. I kinda fail at that stuff. Dramatic makes me laugh))

SPOTTEDPAW
Spottedpaw yawned and stretched, padding out of the apprentices den. She froze, looking around. She had heard her mother and brother leaving to hunt. Shouldn't they have been back by now? She had a bad feeling in the bottom of her stomach, so she slipped quietly out of camp. She heard a faint cry, and started to run. She ran for her life, heading towards the sound.

Offline luckdragon

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
    • Youtube - luckdragon01
« Reply #85 on: May 29, 2011, 08:34:35 pm »
((No worry Mags. This place is for practice and friendship ^^
You have plenty of time to learn and be happy :3)

Offline Magpie

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: May 29, 2011, 08:36:34 pm »
D'aww thanks Bloodeh/Lasteh..
I mean it, dramatic moments in movies= Me laughing my head off.))

Solvic

« Reply #87 on: May 29, 2011, 10:21:21 pm »
P a w s t a r
Can you feel my heart breaking? ...

The moonlight domesticated female's black eyeslids were closing slightly, blood coughing up every single heartbeat, the feeling of the badges fangs seemed to drift away. The felines eyes stared at the blury furred male, her son; Skypaw " Just a scartch, eh? It sure doesn't feel like it... " Pawstar meowed shakily. Before forcing herself to sit on her haunches, quickly. The she-cats eyes glared straight at Dukepelt " Why didn't you run? Are you compeletly mouse-brained?! Seriously Dukepelt " The feminine hissed with annoyance. Looking back at Skypaw, Pawstar sighed " Why are you here, Dukepelt? I thought you left.. "

Offline luckdragon

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
    • Youtube - luckdragon01
« Reply #88 on: May 29, 2011, 10:44:23 pm »
Dukepelt

As Pawstar hissed at him with annoyance, his fur prickled a little. His ears flicked and he turned to face the two. Dukepelt held his head up and blinked twice. "A badger is nothing." he paused and looked around. "I did leave. And the reason I left is finally completed. But I didn't want to come back. I had to..." he flicked his tail slowly from side to side. The tom had lied. He did want to come back, but it seems he shouldn't. "Flowers ill... severely." he folded his ears back while a mist of worry consumed his eyes. During the fight with the badger he had forgotten flower. Battle still was on his mind from the large fight he had been in, before he came back.
-Flashback-
Scenes of shadowy figures fighting flickered across the darkened meadow. Night was perfect timing. Dukepelt had held sharpstripe under his paws. "Were!" He hissed. The victim said nothing and bit Dukepelts leg. A sudden familiar yowl filled the air. The other-clans leader was fighting somewhere down the river. Quickly he got off of sharpstripe and ran towards the leader.
-Reality-
Dukepelt quickly came back from his blank faze. He shook his head and lowered it slightly.

Solvic

« Reply #89 on: May 29, 2011, 11:01:17 pm »
             [...  Pawstar  ...]
                      Watch me slowly bleed...

Twitching both of her white-tipped ears. The young feline eyes were narrowed at Dukepelt, the edge of her tailtip flickered " Oheally? You think we can offer, rogues aid? " Pawstar spat. Before turning her gaze to Skypaw, pointing her striped tail towards ClawClan Camp " Go home. I wish to speak with Dukepelt in private " Murmured Paw, her white-tipped ears flattened against the skull, her thorn-sharp claws scartching along the surface. As a sigh parted from her maw, the she-cat felt maroon blood drip down from her pharynx; shaking. The feline sat down, her slits watching Dukepelt carefully.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2011, 11:03:05 pm by [..S???ΞΆ..] »