Author Topic: Evil Characters?  (Read 18171 times)

Offline Gargantor

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
  • WQ/FH/AK fan... RAWR
    • View Profile
Re: Evil Characters?
« Reply #40 on: June 25, 2011, 03:24:15 pm »
I do have an evil character as well. Only one.
My only unrealistic char, Fekete is a demon wolf o.O
But i do not play his character as a "omg im demon now getoutofmyway cause ill kill yah!!"
He is evil because he is a demon, and behaves like one as well.
I dont attack everyone who i see, or start killing everyone in a rp. It actually does take skill to keep your character 'in character' and evil. You dont become evil because you kill off a whole pack. But how you play that character, how he behaves and acts around others.

H2oJustAddWater

« Reply #41 on: June 25, 2011, 09:39:38 pm »
Evil characters I see running around FeralHeart are not even ''awesome'' or ''epic'',they are just a fail.And the way they RP makes me wanna lol so hard.Haha NO.

Offline Tearless

• The strange artist about whom your mother warned you...
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 81
  • Weird Absentee Uncle
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt
« Reply #42 on: August 20, 2011, 05:42:21 pm »
I've always assumed people make 'evil' characters for the same reason Sephiroth is so popular. Somehow 'evil' has become entirely associated with 'cool.' That's probably also the reason most evil characters are either dark colored, or black and red/neon. It doesn't really bother me, but I wish people would be a bit more creative if they're rping with an evil char. I mean, I've only ever made one evil char (hardly ever use him, so I doubt anyone's ever seen him), but he's not the "I am Shadow Deathblood, and I will kill ur family!" type. His name's Sascha, he's a smallish, unassuming off-white wolf, and he's pretty good at faking niceness until he can get someone alone and vulnerable. He has (somewhat) logical motivation for what he does. Course, I never use him because I've yet to find an rp with use for a subtle villain, but I keep hoping.

Anyway, my point is (sorry for the tangent) that it's not that hard to make an evil character original and semi-believable. It would be cool if more people did it.

Offline aelitastar

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 58
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 20, 2011, 10:54:29 pm »
i have some sort of a talent to rp evil characters for some reason o.e but i never overdo them with power and everything, i mean, really? act like your all powerful and everything? i find that super annoying.
I am not who I was when I last left here, from the years '11 through '13. I sincerely apologize for how rude and disrespectful I had been, and hope whoever I have wronged before can forgive my previous bad behavior.

Ritza

« Reply #44 on: August 21, 2011, 01:05:51 am »
I think truely "evil" character's don't announce it. I think its very subtle, like look up some serial killers, they don't look like the deranged mental patients that we like to rp. They look like your neighbor, or an elderly person, which can make it all the more creepy.

Offline Raz.

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 28
  • aka Raz ingame.
    • View Profile
    • My DA page
« Reply #45 on: August 21, 2011, 02:52:59 am »
Ritza has a good point there too.
How often do you see sparkly people also dressed in black and bright red with some kind of name like "GEORGE KILLBLOODRED" that are psychopaths? XD

Offline aelitastar

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: August 21, 2011, 02:58:22 am »
XD IDK, but most of my evil characters are not that evil to where they kill everyone in site, they usually get to know them and something triggers their killer side.
I am not who I was when I last left here, from the years '11 through '13. I sincerely apologize for how rude and disrespectful I had been, and hope whoever I have wronged before can forgive my previous bad behavior.

Ritza

« Reply #47 on: August 21, 2011, 04:08:31 am »
George Killbloodred... I remember that famous serial killer, he was on that channel called. . . "my overactive imagination." I remember that show. It's my favorite. . . lol.

Yeah, I've stopped attempting "evil" characters, they come out wrong all the time. :/

Offline aelitastar

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: August 21, 2011, 04:09:37 am »
i guess you need skill to rp them XD

Offline Tearless

• The strange artist about whom your mother warned you...
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 81
  • Weird Absentee Uncle
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt
« Reply #49 on: August 21, 2011, 06:21:46 am »
XD George Killbloodred... now I have the strangest urge to make a character with that name and wander around Flourite.