Author Topic: ~::Omicron Pride.::~ Realistic Pride. |Open & Accepting, Actvity Check Ended.|  (Read 27365 times)

Offline Chantaey

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
Present :D I found a way around not remembering my password. Well, actually I got lucky, my computer remembers it for me. Yay.

Twiliac

Lol, you silly goof xD.

Offline Keo911

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
Here? :U

Twiliac

Added xd.

Edit;; If those that have applied here, don't post by Monday the 30th, they will be removed.

potatobob

Inuya

Rank Desired: huntress
Char. Desc.: A shy black lioness with faint stripes.
Username Ingame: potatobob

Twiliac

Fill out the application fully, please.

Offline cavanJ

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
 Could I join?
Name:Talon
Eye Color:Green
Animal:Lion.

Twiliac

..Fully fill out the application, please.

potatobob

. Inuya.
Female:
Huntress:
A lioness with faint black stripes who is shy around most lions. she gets very distracted easily.:
potatobob:
A lone lioness sat among the brush. She sits quietly watching the zebra as they graze on the grass unaware of the danger lurking near by. With a twitch of her tail the lioness quickly but quietly moves closer. A twig snaps. The zebra's heads pop up.  In a cloud of dust the lioness tries  pounces on the closest zebra. The zebra is caught on the heel but soon gets free. The lioness then growls in frustration and walks off to find another meal in the great sea of grass of the savanna.   :

vicstar

. ARABIA.
Rank Desired: Huntress
Char. Desc.: A darker brown colored lioness with a lighter brown underfur and noticeable creamy colored spots. Expressive, sparkling blue eyes.
Username Ingame: VicStar
Role play sample: Arabia slowly awoke from a short "cat-nap". She stretched, letting out a big yawn, momentarily showing off her sharp teeth. The lioness looked around for a moment, dazed and sleepy, blinking as she gathered her thought. She saw a small meerkat scurry into an underground den, and her first thought was 'Dang, I'm hungry.' Her stomach growled in response to her thoughts, and the lioness crouched down and began to stalk the meerkat that was now perched at the entrance of the den. A sly smile crossed her muzzle as she lay low to the ground, her belly almost dragging against the savannah dirt...

Hope I get in! :)

« Last Edit: May 29, 2011, 04:24:47 am by Crystal »