Author Topic: Minecraft!  (Read 69188 times)

TealSkeletore

Re: Minecraft!
« Reply #190 on: June 16, 2011, 07:56:12 am »
I found it! Thank you Kyugima xD And thanks Draak too. I will try all that on the weekend or something because I need to do it when I have plenty of time to fiddle with stuff on my dad's computer when he doesn't know it >8D

Wudiin

« Reply #191 on: June 16, 2011, 08:16:01 pm »
ffffff Invedit won't work anymore ;A; my test world is useless now -baws-

Offline GhostingHowl

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 31
  • As iron sharpens iron, a friend sharpens a friend.
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: June 18, 2011, 12:23:43 am »
You could make a server and make yourself OP. OPs on a server can give themselves anything they want and can control the day night cycle and everything :>

Offline Raz.

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 28
  • aka Raz ingame.
    • View Profile
    • My DA page
« Reply #193 on: June 18, 2011, 03:13:10 am »
8O oooh that sounds awesome.

Yesterday a Mo Creatures wolf massacred my Chicken coop from OUTSIDE the fence, and then proceeded to kill one of my pigs in another pen. I ended up killing the wolf because giving it porkchops didn't seem to quell it's bloodlust.

I got bitten by Pirahnas while trying to tame Dolphins |D

Then bitten/hurt by a Dolphin.

Accidentally hooked a Dolphin while fishing.

Punched a Shark.

And finally killed a Bear that was for some reason floating in the Ocean near my Dolphin pen 8|

EDIT:

SO yesterday while making a pen for future tamed Dolphins, something decided to massacre my farm, I lost everything aside from a single, yellow sheep which I keep calling Sollux. I decided to make the fences taller (while doing so a Leopard, Tiger and a Tiger cub appeared >_> I was wondering if they were the culprits).
I don't think I'll remake my rainbow sheep again though. As when you shear them, when their wool grows back it's white again.
I'm keeping the lone survivor sheep in the pen though, it's now going to house some horses.

Today I luckily wandered into this:

I luckily had a pile of bread and a saddle in my inventory when I found it 8D, I was looking for cattle at the time for milk when I stumbled upon that Pegasus.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2011, 08:55:29 am by Draak »

TealSkeletore

« Reply #194 on: June 20, 2011, 12:51:01 am »
Woah, that is cool. Can you fly on it?

I'm currently working on an underground resort/tree farm type thing. And I'm using some glow stone and dyed wool to make it pretty and stoof o3o

Offline Kyugima

• Dovahkiin
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 182
  • Koo Koo Kachoo
    • View Profile
    • DropJaw
« Reply #195 on: June 20, 2011, 01:00:03 am »
  Yeah, you can fly on them, they are awesome XD I've had a couple, bred them with others abnd gotten black pegicorns or whatever, unicorns with wings XD They are awesome

please click here! Help me raise my pokemon!
Signature: Kyugima, Rimfrost, Deafosho

TealSkeletore

« Reply #196 on: June 20, 2011, 01:17:58 am »
That's pretty rad. I am really interested in getting that mod now. I'm a bit hesitant though because of all the aggressive animals xD

Offline Kyugima

• Dovahkiin
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 182
  • Koo Koo Kachoo
    • View Profile
    • DropJaw
« Reply #197 on: June 20, 2011, 01:21:29 am »
  They don't show if you have it on peaceful, and you can also change at which difficulty all the different aggressive mods spawn (Except for the usual spiders, creepers, zombies and skeletons)

please click here! Help me raise my pokemon!
Signature: Kyugima, Rimfrost, Deafosho

TealSkeletore

« Reply #198 on: June 20, 2011, 01:52:21 am »
Ohh, that's good c:

Offline Raz.

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 28
  • aka Raz ingame.
    • View Profile
    • My DA page
« Reply #199 on: June 20, 2011, 03:05:26 am »
Flying around is real fun, it's great for exploring (it's how I got all the way up there XD).  I found two surface dungeons O_o and a Snow biome 8DDD.

And there's also ingame toggles/settings where you can turn certain mobs off or change it so they only appear in a certain difficulty.

I tried to breed one of those black pegasus, got a pack horse, now my pegasus doesn't want to breed again. So it's back to looking around for Horses, I wish there was a something or other you could use to make them follow you. Unless there is XD
I did manage to see a Unicorn, but I don't know what happened to it, I literally was flying around, landed in the spot where it was and it'd dissappeared O_o.