Author Topic: Minecraft!  (Read 68818 times)

TealSkeletore

Re: Minecraft!
« Reply #30 on: May 23, 2011, 04:56:56 am »
I only have one diamond on my main file arrrgggh. Maybe I have some in my chest and I've forgotten though. I guess I'd better check that!

Wudiin

« Reply #31 on: May 23, 2011, 05:20:50 am »
My mansion burned down because of a mistake of a poorly placed fireplace lolol. I rebuilt and now I have to work on the landscaping portion of the job...oh joy

Offline Kyugima

• Dovahkiin
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 182
  • Koo Koo Kachoo
    • View Profile
    • DropJaw
« Reply #32 on: May 23, 2011, 05:26:26 am »
Poor Wudiin XD I have those dispensor box things placed around the perimiter of my home, with those pressure playes connecting them all. If any enemy tries to come close they get hit with an arrow XD I've set my house up so I can watch the mobs attracted by the light and me get mowed down with arrows XD

please click here! Help me raise my pokemon!
Signature: Kyugima, Rimfrost, Deafosho

Wudiin

« Reply #33 on: May 23, 2011, 05:33:51 am »
XDDDD thats clever! My house has.. 5 rooms including a loft, then I take a subway cart to my storage house to store any over flow of items I may gather up, or if my main house gets destroyed. I may use your idea... but my idiotic dog Pancake may die if I let him run about LOL.

Maryritai

« Reply #34 on: May 23, 2011, 05:36:54 am »
 O.o I was just looking through a mod thread on the minecraft forum and I saw.... Slycan. Just had to say it. I SEE SLYCANS EVERYWHERE. *paranoid eye shifting*

Yeah, He actually does Wolf Mods.

I found a whole load of obsidian in one of my mines but I don't have a diamond picaxe >:T

I know. I haven't even found any diamonds, thou heaps of Iron.

Anyone play on Survival Islands Maps or Something?

Wudiin

« Reply #35 on: May 23, 2011, 05:39:35 am »
Sly is a she LOL -gigglesnort-s if sly was a dude... oh mai.

Offline Kyugima

• Dovahkiin
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Koo Koo Kachoo
    • View Profile
    • DropJaw
« Reply #36 on: May 23, 2011, 05:44:43 am »
XD Yup, Sly is a girl. My house is made of glass, so the light gets out. Much more funnier that way. and I have a mod so I have an elevator, and I just use that to go up to my little bedroom, and sleep when i want to skip the night XD

And I have minecraft for free. I want the proper thing so I can play on servers, but it's good so far.

TealSkeletore

« Reply #37 on: May 23, 2011, 06:15:16 am »
Poor Wudiin XD I have those dispensor box things placed around the perimiter of my home, with those pressure playes connecting them all. If any enemy tries to come close they get hit with an arrow XD I've set my house up so I can watch the mobs attracted by the light and me get mowed down with arrows XD

Dude, you have to teach me how to make that.

Offline Kyugima

• Dovahkiin
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Koo Koo Kachoo
    • View Profile
    • DropJaw
« Reply #38 on: May 23, 2011, 06:44:19 am »
For the dispensor
http://www.minecraftwiki.net/wiki/Dispenser

For teh pressure plates
http://www.minecraftwiki.net/wiki/Pressure_Plate

I just put the pressure plates directly in front of the dispensers, but I think you can use a line of redstone dust to make the disepnsers be triggered from further off.

Offline Raz.

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 28
  • aka Raz ingame.
    • View Profile
    • My DA page
« Reply #39 on: May 23, 2011, 07:06:18 am »
I want to try that now with the dispensers, I've never made any though.

Got piles upon piles of Redstone dust I don't know what to do with.

I'm tempted to make an incinerator type thing for all the dirt and unwanted cobblestone I collect. But I'm worried that I'll do exactly that; burn my house down XD. I just end up ditching it all outside.

My house is dug into a mountainside near where I spawned, I've got a room where I have a small crop of wheat or grass or whatsit and then another room which has a mineshaft in it and also connected to that is a shaft I dug to the top of the mountain. I built a small single room house up there.
On the mountain top I've grown more grass/wheat and some sugar cane. I hope to also grow some cacti there for lulz but I haven't come across any yet |D.

One of the next big things I hope to do is somehow herd some sheep and dye them all so I have a herd of sheep all different colours XD