Author Topic: EMERGENCY!!!!--- InfernoWolfen's (Maps,Markings,Objects, Ect.)  (Read 15257 times)

InfernoWolfen

Ya i love the thought of dark cities ^_^

Nightmarewolf

omg those maps are EPIC!!!! O_o -spazzes out, jumps out window and has glass in forehead but DOESNT CARE... the epicness has numbed my nervous system.

dude, you should really talk to kov about making maps that are... not sure how to explain it, like maps that can be placed where flaurite is. i think there called heart maps. you know, a main map? seriously you should

InfernoWolfen

lol thanx i'd like to get this world done and yes all the maps are a world. ^_^
But i wish to get these done so people can play these then i might ask ^_^

Nightmarewolf

ok, good idea. XD

Offline _Sparrow_

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • InfiRES, MAN.
    • CougarClaw01
    • sardonicdefense
    • CMGInfinity
    • @DeusOfUrsus
    • View Profile
cool! Im gonna downlaod the markings and someof the maps! i love them all! Btw when will the downlaods be up? :D
No idea.

InfernoWolfen

When there is 20 markings and the world i am working on is finished so it could be a while lol I want to put things in bundles so you all get a bunch of stuff ^_^

Offline RaivenWings

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • xxraivenwingsxx.deviantart.com
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt
Hey, I was wondering, since you're already really good at markings, if you could make a Hound marking set. It might look something like this:

Check out my preset commissions! Currently 50% off!]

Dippity.

Can't wait for the markings to come out [:
Awesome job

InfernoWolfen

Hey, I was wondering, since you're already really good at markings, if you could make a Hound marking set. It might look something like this:

Sure thing

Offline Tearless

• The strange artist about whom your mother warned you...
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 81
  • Weird Absentee Uncle
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt
These are incredible! Now I really, really need to find a way to get the patch so I can play again. Best custom markings I've ever seen.