Author Topic: Failed to connect to front server  (Read 65 times)

Offline TundraDragon

• Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Failed to connect to front server
« on: October 13, 2019, 02:54:41 am »
I just got an account and have been trying to play the game, yet when I log in I get the "can't connect to front server" error message.

I'm doing everything right - I have the "play game" page open on my browser in the background, my user/pass are both correct, internet is fine, and none of my computer protections recognize the game as a threat. I've even uninstalled + reinstalled the game, and it didn't help much either.

I'm not sure what else I could do/need to do to fix this, as all other (recent) threads I found reporting the same problem end in the user figuring it out them self and not saying what went wrong.

(just in case it helps - I'm using Windows 10 and my browser is Opera)

Offline Kuri

• Elder Member
  • Floof-O-Meter: 113
  • Foreboding evil harmless kitten.
    • feralh-abominations
    • channel/UCo42jgbLvEzkofpOin0_a4A
    • View Profile
Re: Failed to connect to front server
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2019, 07:34:55 am »
Is Opera using the built in proxy setting?  (Been a while since i used opera, back when it was awesome)
Because the log in page will think you're not actually you if the proxy was active.
Sorry i'm evil, its not on purpose..
Ellen11V drew this picture --->

Offline INLVV

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2019, 05:53:29 pm »
So I've downloaded Feral Heart after years and want to play it again, I've registered recently and went on Feral Heart, typed in my Username, password (they're correct) and when I press the "Log in" I immediately freeze, can someone tell me what's wrong with my game?

Offline TundraDragon

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2019, 10:14:28 pm »
Is Opera using the built in proxy setting?  (Been a while since i used opera, back when it was awesome)
Because the log in page will think you're not actually you if the proxy was active.

It might be that, as I logged in with Microsoft's Edge and it worked like a charm. The only "proxy" setting I could find in Opera, however, linked me to my computer's proxy settings. So it could also be a compatibility issue with Opera in general (which wouldn't surprise me, as not even Discord Video Chat is usable in Opera).

Still, thank you so much! ^^

Offline Bloo.

• ---Moon-Child ✌
  • Mod in Training
  • Elite Member
  • Floof-O-Meter: 173
  • --Tennith Balth
    • Bloopaloozer
    • Bloopalooza FH
    • aLittleProzium
    • Bloopalooza
    • View Profile