Poll

do you think we should make a map with hunters in it?

yes yes YES
12 (33.3%)
no no NO
13 (36.1%)
maybe
10 (27.8%)
Admin vote here (we are too tired maybe when we have the time
0 (0%)
(admin vote here ONLY) we will do it
0 (0%)
Admin vote here ONLY) no too busy and tired
1 (2.8%)

Total Members Voted: 35

Author Topic: HUNTERS for map??? (vote open)  (Read 3602 times)

Offline eeveeh

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: -3
    • View Profile
Re: HUNTERS for map??? (vote open)
« Reply #10 on: July 01, 2011, 03:01:50 pm »
i like that idea its MOOOOOORRRRRRRREEEEE realistic and if we could also be hunters that be cool but yea i would not be shooting randomly hehehe now that reminds me of WQ in the cattle field i cant get past ((I KEEP GETTING SHOT WHEN I TAKE 3 BITES OF CALF))
when you here the dogs barking, run into a adult cow, it will take care of your problems XD
tried that and every thing dumb humans in wq my user names there is eeveestan and blackpup111

Zemar

« Reply #11 on: July 01, 2011, 08:13:09 pm »
Humans/ Hunters? This game is about animals. No no no. Besides, it would be annoying being shot all the time.

Offline Avenger

• Kaya is stalking you (: <3
  • Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 04, 2011, 03:01:37 am »
when there are items then we will talk about prey.
when there is prey, we will talk about hunters.
simple as that.

Offline BellaWolf789

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 04, 2011, 06:21:14 pm »
Maybe not add the hunters in the map. But download another feralistic thing where you put hunters into it. And have an option to turn them off. Cause it would get VERY annoying

Zemar

« Reply #14 on: July 04, 2011, 09:20:44 pm »
I say no hunters at all. Like I said before. Animals game.

Ladywolf30

« Reply #15 on: August 28, 2011, 02:39:58 pm »
nahh were a all animal world NO HOOMANS ALOUD TO SCREW UP OUR FUN

Offline HowlStar

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 25, 2011, 01:13:40 pm »
Well, this idea is very creative, and I give you credit for that, but I don't know about this idea. Sure it would be fun to hide from hunters and sneak around, but what if you just wanted to hang out with friends in that map?(if anyone would even do that) I don't think people would like it being shot for nothing, then having to go find their friends again.

The hunter models and meshes would probably take a loooong time to create and animate. Lag might be an issue too. Kov is already working on other things for the game, and he(as we all do) has his own life to take care of. The features he's working on now will take awhile.

Maybe AFTER all the things people are begging for are finished, this could be implemented in a special map, but I doubt it will be put in.

In conclusion; I'm 50/50 on this, but i'm leaning towards no. It would be annoying to players to be shot constantly.

Lol, it's like you're meeting your friend, "Hey dude! What's go--" -is shot- xD
« Last Edit: September 25, 2011, 01:18:46 pm by Larka »
FORMERLY KNOWN AS LARKA

Offline Sunpaw

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • Hi. I'm not a Warrior Cat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 26, 2011, 09:45:27 pm »
I'm a little unsure about this idea, I agree with those who support it and say you should be able to turn the hunters on/off. I've always liked the idea of running from hunters, as I'm one of those types who enjoy the thrill of the chase (Whether in-game I am the hunter or the hunted). On the downside it would take forever to put into the game,and the fact that this game focuses only on animals. Great idea though,it would be cool to have something like this be put into FeralHeart and provide some sort of activity for people who might get bored.
-Insert clever signature that most likely includes an overused quote that everyone has heard on YouTube-