Author Topic: Fates ART SHOPPIE IZ NOT OPEN **forgot to close it...o-o**  (Read 10090 times)

Offline Avani

• Slytherin
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 241
    • View Profile
Re: Fates ART SHOPPIE IZ OPEN AGAIN! **new pics posted, two slots!**
« Reply #30 on: May 27, 2011, 12:53:46 pm »
Style: Chibi <3
Animal: Wolf
Details - Expression: Joy - Pose: Pouncing
Ref: http://i1191.photobucket.com/albums/z470/AvaniMagic/Refs/AvaniRef.png
Background: Forest
What for: Signature
Other: Thank You <3

^-^
Love Your art!
^-^

Offline taryn673

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 21
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 27, 2011, 01:23:59 pm »
Awesome art!

Style:surprise meh xD
Animal:dragon
Details:black with a glowing purple crescent moon by her eye and a couple of Dark blue spirals over her body too,please.
Background:forest please :3
What for? (siggie, ID...):siggie
Other:Thanks XD

mikaykay

« Reply #32 on: May 27, 2011, 04:50:07 pm »
Style: Realistic wolf (Like the first one :3)
Species: Wolf
Background: None?
FOr: Signature
Details: Random design (I fail at designing)
Ty!!! Karma

Offline Zhemei

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 28, 2011, 03:57:09 am »
sure, why not xD BUT i wont be able to do it till monday, im going outa town till sunday in a few days, i have to finish up some things before i do. But i can monday xD

I will pm it to ya

Fath

Re: Fates ART SHOPPIE IZ NOT OPEN **forgot to close it...o-o**
« Reply #34 on: May 28, 2011, 07:57:16 pm »
FOOO forgot to close my shopie oopsie O.o

Anyway, my mistake so All the people who requested still get theres, but my shop will not be opened until i finish ALL OF THEM ^^'

Sorry im at a convention right now, so until Sunday i will be doing little to no art works sorrys xDDD

Fath

« Reply #35 on: June 02, 2011, 08:07:20 am »
OK update YAYS!!!! 8'D

kk, so i have all the line art done for ALL OF THEM, some are getting colored, some are getting there final touches, but, i have a very sad sad tail =C Gems dragon, while i was doing some cool white fire effects, the program crashed LUCKILY i still have the line art, and i just have to re-shade and that so im VERY SORRY its taking so freaking long xD

But i have some questions

first, Andrea, is the lion im doing a dude lion, or a chick xD I need to know before i start coloring in order for me to add in a main or not (it looks great, i love the angle on it xD)

Second, Ringo, its going fantastical (NEW WORD 8'D) it has REALLY cool effects, very similar to the realistic wolf and the sonic thing, but with a awesome twist... think mime

third, Kamaete, I went with the complex one, which would of been a breeze... if i didn't try to do a crazy pose kinda thing O.o  i hope that person likes craziness xD Also, odd question... but what color is the inside of that wolfs mouth  :o

Fourth, Avani, all i have to say for yours is "OMG ITS A BUG!!!!!!!!!!!!" lololololol EVERYtime i look at your picture it makes me rofl xDDDD

Ehhh i don't feel like counting nomore, to late at night xD, Taryn673, you left a lot of empty spaces in your request, but i had fun, and it looks great! the style is sorta a chibi/realistic thing....  :o

A sign that i got to many requests is that even when i stop counting, there is still more xD, Gem, my first costumer, I STILL AM NOT DONE Dx thats cus im making it to awesome =3  just wait and see... after I finish coloring again xD

Ya sorry wolves, foxes, lions, coyotes, unicorns, and all other creatures out there, but your going to have to wait till tomorrow till you see any of these pics, for, right now, im FREAKIN TIRED and im going to bed =3

Goodnight  ;D

Offline Avani

• Slytherin
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 241
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 02, 2011, 08:55:04 am »
Rofl X3
OMG ITS A BUG!!!!!!!!!!!! =O
xD <3

Offline Kamaete

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 25
  • Wings would be good if I weren't afraid of heights
    • View Profile
    • Kama-ItaeteXIII @ DeviantART
« Reply #37 on: June 02, 2011, 04:12:51 pm »
OK update YAYS!!!! 8'D

third, Kamaete, I went with the complex one, which would of been a breeze... if i didn't try to do a crazy pose kinda thing O.o  i hope that person likes craziness xD Also, odd question... but what color is the inside of that wolfs mouth  :o

Oh, thank you, thank you, thank you.  I love Nox. CX And the inside of his mouth is... his gums are black/gray whatevs and his toungue is blue-ish teal like his nose.  Closer to his his actual throat it starts turning blue, but mostly its black. C8 Thank you, again.
...In my pants.

Fath

« Reply #38 on: June 02, 2011, 07:09:40 pm »
tehe xD

lol thanks Kamaete lol, right now Nox is in the most funky position ever, it ether looks like he/she is dancing to some awesome song, or the grounds really hot xD

Offline Kamaete

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 25
  • Wings would be good if I weren't afraid of heights
    • View Profile
    • Kama-ItaeteXIII @ DeviantART
« Reply #39 on: June 02, 2011, 07:11:05 pm »
Totally fine.  He's like that naturally. XD
...In my pants.