Author Topic: Have you ever gone back...?  (Read 4283 times)

Offline Magpie

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 47
  • "Nobody's perfect", Yay I'm a nobody..I'M PERFECT
    • View Profile
Re: Have you ever gone back...?
« Reply #20 on: June 13, 2011, 02:08:28 pm »
Hehe Zodiac. I was the same, until I bumped into the older people. They were nice and taught me <3

Zodiac

« Reply #21 on: June 13, 2011, 02:42:21 pm »
Me too. My wolfy on WQ appearntly (I think that's how you spell it XD) got into a LOT of fights. I started fighting all fair and stuff and the other wolf was all like "Dodges and bites Zodiac's leg, breaking it.". I got so agervated that I went like "Bites neck, no miss." Thankfully, Feral Heart taught me how to roleplay C:.
Then there's text talk. I didn't have a problem with text talk on FH. I learned to back on Dizzywood (Online game, shut down :c) XD. My friends were always going "Afk" or "Brb". I kept talking to them and when they didn't respond I was like "Friend? FRIEND?! Is anyone in there!1!11!". Gosh I was a fail back then.

Offline Sylph

• ? Ninja Time ?
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 136
    • View Profile
    • DrA
« Reply #22 on: June 13, 2011, 04:12:57 pm »
I would show you guys some of my old posts. xD But they disappeared when the site I first went on shut down. :c
But I guess I was more of a extremely shy person to the internet. xD Surprising, I guess, but it's true. D:

TealSkeletore

« Reply #23 on: June 15, 2011, 05:06:26 am »
Hahaha I need to post some old MSN chatlogs I had with Raksha. We were such fail RPers and took everything personally xD

Offline Magpie

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 47
  • "Nobody's perfect", Yay I'm a nobody..I'M PERFECT
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 15, 2011, 06:55:33 am »
LOL. To think, Rak and Teal bad rpers XD