Author Topic: Escape from hell(Lab Dog RP)  (Read 38481 times)

Offline okami129

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 29
  • Don't ever floof me! I hate floof, it's not a word
    • View Profile
Escape from hell(Lab Dog RP)
« on: May 25, 2011, 09:10:14 pm »
All These Lives Lyrics
(Ok so I kinda got this idea from a dream I have where all animal testing will one day be shut down. Necause I got to see real testing and now I know there is no mercy.)
Ok so your a dog in this rp who happens to have escaped from a lab with your friends. You think you can live on your own wild and carefree. But you have been told tales from a little terrier who was once owned by a master and want to be owned by one as well. But the downside is the thin green lab collars with numbers on them. Most of you suffered from birth to this age in a lab and have experiment test things in your blood making you better or wost at things abnormally. But that you don't know. Also the lab found out about the small handful of runaways and are going after you. They have the military and police dogs searching for you because they believe you might be plagued. (Will bring f.b.i, s.w.a.t., Military and dogs in WAY LATE in the rp.)

Joining
Name:
Breed:
Picture:
Personality:
History: (Wont be big need for those who were born in the lab. However for those who had a past go ahead and write it.)
Tests:
Number:
Extra:
« Last Edit: June 01, 2011, 01:24:35 am by okami129 »

The liar and the thief

Offline okami129

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
Re: Escape from hell(Lab Dog RP)
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2011, 09:22:07 pm »
Name: Sarah
Breed: Chihuahua
Picture:
Personality: Terrified and quiet. Mostly the member in the back.
Tests: Crafting metal onto bone. (Pretty much she's half a robot.) And hair jell. (Explains the half baldness.)
Number: 240
Extra: She is extra powerful than a normal dog and for her size she can fight. She always suffered in the lab and was conscious for everything.

The liar and the thief

Offline iceheart999

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
  • Your average Pacific Rim fan
    • View Profile
    • Warrior Clans Valley or WCV
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2011, 11:46:50 pm »
Joining
Name: thunder
Breed: Wolf mix
Picture: http://fc00.deviantart.com/fs20/i/2008/279/1/5/Lyanti_Wolf_of_Eclipse_by_PearlEden.jpg (chaos form)
http://i319.photobucket.com/albums/mm460/VampireBloodrace1441/Anime%20Wolves/Darky.jpg
(regular form)
Personality:  evil and cunning, loves to kill outsiders, but has a big heart with pups and wouldnt dare kill one.
History: When thunder was a wee pup, she was tooken away by the scientists. Luckily, the ones that tested on her had some sick, sick minds.
Tests: replacing claws with metal ones, replacing teeth with metal ones, injecting something that forms into chaos form, and making her intellegent.
Number: 1
Extra: Carries around a wicked hooked knife and always has the urge to go into chaos mode (a brutal transformation, as you'll find out) and song is- brambleclaw and hawkfrost feel like monster (warriorsAMV) and
Attempt finish of _ABANDONED_ Ravenpaw & Tigerclaw WOTF AMV - The Business of Paper Stars

Find me in-game as:
iceheart999
~Pacific Rim~
Gipsy Danger Characters I'm usually on: Helia Wyght Yeva Monroe Rosalva Arce

Offline Robin_Wolfieh

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 22
  • Squawk?!
    • RobinCanisLupus
    • ask-stark-the-narkeen
    • View Profile
    • Imgur
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2011, 12:22:37 am »
Joining
Name: Lucky
Breed: Border Collie
Picture:
Personality: Cool, calm, open-minded, but his maternal instincts was warped because of experimentation and was a "test stud", therefor had an odd obsession of mounting objects.
History: He used to belong to an loving owner and family. One day though, when he was a year old, some scientist busted in their home at night and kidnapped Lucky. He was going to be spayed the next day, but due to kidnapping that was prevented. He was highly trained and smart, but disobedient when not wanting to do things his way and retaliated against the scientist. That, didn't make him completely hysterical...until something happened.
Tests: He was a "test stud" and was injected with some sort of steroid-type liquid. It was supposed to enhance his genetics and make him breed better pups for females. This was discomforting for him, mostly because he was the only male in that department and was trapped in a cell with females in-heat. He bit them in their arms and hands and the scientist took him to another room. There, they gave him medicine and make him do cardiovascular tests. Due to this, his heart beat irregularly and was shivering violently. A while after, he had a seizure. He was taken off of that room and into another. Mostly he was forced tubed into taking multiple medications. That fixed his cardiorespitory as well as the seizures, but was still shivering not as much, but still shivering. Eventually, his immense strength and endurance from the countless injections and medications helped him escape.
Number: 27
Extra: He loves pups and felt guilty of forced mating. Memories of that kept haunting him, even in his sleep, so he may appear restless and exhausted more than usual.

(...yeah, I overdone the history part but I wanted my character to be thorough.)
« Last Edit: May 26, 2011, 01:40:54 pm by Carmen »

Ayyy~

Offline okami129

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2011, 12:31:19 am »
Sierra
Sorry but nu wolf. You can try a husky. And the number must be a 3 number thing. Please be creative slightly and no 123.And the pictures don't work. One last thing. Please no chaos forms. You could have her look odd but not too odd. My picture is an example. Like look for pictures of dogs after a dog fight or were abused or from animal testing. You can keep the metal fangs and claws though. Also if you want you can have her have the ability to tand like a human half the time for her hooked knife. Anyway besides those fiew things accepted.

Carmen
I don't think they would just break into the house and steal you. Try you and your owner were going for a walk and she tied you up outside a building and the people came and saw you and stole you. Other than that accepted.

Also I forgot gender!!!! -adds that to bio thingy.-

The liar and the thief

Offline Robin_Wolfieh

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 22
  • Squawk?!
    • RobinCanisLupus
    • ask-stark-the-narkeen
    • View Profile
    • Imgur
« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2011, 01:04:44 am »

I don't think they would just break into the house and steal you. Try you and your owner were going for a walk and she tied you up outside a building and the people came and saw you and stole you. Other than that accepted.

People will go to the farthest lengths to experimentation. A pet was kidnapped to be sent off to an laboratory for experimentation. I could say they were walking and the owner had to go to the store, but couldn't bring Lucky along because pets aren't allowed and stole him from there before anyone took notice...but your idea works too.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2011, 01:42:01 pm by Carmen »

Ayyy~

Offline Celeyan

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 50
  • ?? f?????? ?????'? ??f?? ??
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 26, 2011, 03:38:03 am »
Name: Tatiana
Breed: Pitbull
Picture:
Personality: She is very quiet and is terrified of humans. To the dogs she escaped with she is willing to snuggle with them, Cheer them up or help them. She is very protective of them and would do anything to protect them.
History: Born in the Lab
Tests: They threw her onto the ground from a window in a freezing cold room and after a hour took her out, She was literally frozen to the floor. They wanted her to be a killing dog and gave her a little longer teeth then the average wolf but from the outside it looked normal. They burned her claws off but when they didn't work they ripped them off and replaced them with talons from a eagle they killed. They also did surgery on her legs and attempted to make her slower so if she escaped they could catch her but accidentally made her faster, thats how she escaped. Some flaws are well they ripped of her fur, making her have a big splotch of pink on her hind leg and if anything even touched it she would go into a lot of pain, Although her being fast is good she runs into things a lot and she sometimes can dig because the dirt gets into her claws making her uncomfortable.
Number: 230
Extra: Keeps a blanket from her birth that her mother gave her until the scientists killed her. Its the one in the picture.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2011, 03:59:14 am by Meowzers »

Offline RavenShai

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 26, 2011, 10:00:47 am »
Name: Only knows 326, his number (Needs a name.)
Breed: German Shepherd
Picture: (I couldn't find one with injuries, so when looking at the picture, imagine a more sad and helpless look with a sickly body. Due to his age, he doesn't have very many injuries but is in danger to becoming sick easily, with poor strength.)

Personality: A little frightened, but determined to overcome his fears. Has never been to the outside world, and is nearly shocked to how big everything seems. His health is poor, but he does his best to fight it and keep going on, trying his best to improve his health. Kind and cheerful even in his condition, he still has that puppy spark and may even try to play if he can.
History: Was born in the lab not to long ago.
Tests: Because he is a pup, no big experiments were performed on him. However, the scientists had been working on his sight, seeking to improve it. It had been working smoothly, though there was a drawback. The experiment caused the little pup to have headaches, which led to illnesses. Being trapped in a cage didn't help, and occassionally he would get fevers so high he went completely insane. During one of these spasms, he shook the the carriage a scientist had been carrying him in to take to another room so much, the guy dropped it and he slipped through the busted door. Kept running until the fever passed and he grew exhausted.
Number: 326
Extra: One of the recent ones to be experimented upon. His improved sight allows him to see more clearly, even in the dark.
The Hobbit

"Where did you go to, if I may ask?" said Thorin to Gandolf as they rode along.
"To look ahead," said he.
"And what brought you back in the nick of time?" "Looking behind,"...

Offline Sirana

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 26, 2011, 12:06:46 pm »
Name: Wing Test Number 13
Breed: Border Collie?
Picture : http://www.flickr.com/photos/sagethewolf/5761642774/#in/photostream
Personality: She is kind but can be sassy and sarcastic when she wants to.
History: born in the lab as a border collie but was experimented on so much she doesn't look like one anymore. She doesn't have  a name, just wut the scientists call her....
Tests: the scientists used to try to get dogs to fly by implanting angel wings in them but that never worked so they finally attached mutated bat wings to Wing Test and she could fly. They also implanted senses in the star on her head so it can detect thing and its kinda like flash light (but with no light). The star on her head is a weak point though but is hard to hit. One day she stuck her wings out of her cage as she was being carried to another room and they waled past an opened door. she stuck her wings out and flew off in the cage and eventually broke it and got away.
Extra: can resist pain easily except for the star on her head.
A proud member of Omada Mazi http://omada-mazi.proboards.com/index.cgi

Offline Magpie

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 47
  • "Nobody's perfect", Yay I'm a nobody..I'M PERFECT
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 26, 2011, 01:54:36 pm »
Name: Hope
Breed: Aussie mix
Picture:

Personality: Quiet and shy, he doesn't talk much. He is a follower, and does what he is told.
History: Hope has the basic sob story. At a very young age, he was stripped from his mother and father. The owner of his family had no interest in a puppy, so he handed him right over to the first people. At this age he was around a month, and it terrified him.
Tests: Hope has had many tests on him. But the main ones are his agility. He can twist and turn like no-other dog, for example when running turn a sharp corner without even hitting it. Also his size. Unknown to him, he will always be small. He will never grow bigger than a child's knee.
Number: 570
Extra: Nupe