Author Topic: For anyone who would like to recreate the old IT forum..  (Read 3845 times)

Offline okami129

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 29
  • Don't ever floof me! I hate floof, it's not a word
    • View Profile
Re: For anyone who would like to recreate the old IT forum..
« Reply #10 on: May 28, 2011, 04:40:14 pm »
!!!YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!
15 VOTES!!!

The liar and the thief

TealSkeletore

« Reply #11 on: May 29, 2011, 12:49:29 am »
Awesome!!

Maryritai

« Reply #12 on: May 29, 2011, 01:33:36 am »
I don't really see any point to another forum, even if it is IT.
That would just really take any attention away from FH Forum.

But I'm gonna add a extra vote, So Yes.

TealSkeletore

« Reply #13 on: May 29, 2011, 06:44:14 am »
That forum holds a lot of memories for a lot of people, that's why its important to us.

Rukata

« Reply #14 on: May 29, 2011, 07:02:15 am »
Yep, exactly.
Plus some people actually have trouble with the FeralHeart forum for whatever reason (whether it's that they simply dislike it or actually can't use it easily.)

So I guess it's time for the staff to start a workin' on it. o:

Maryritai

« Reply #15 on: May 30, 2011, 09:01:16 am »
Don't you think this is a bit rushed? And Should have the Approval of Kova?

I mean, You got the game to think about and FH Forum.

~~~

TealSkeletore

« Reply #16 on: May 30, 2011, 02:12:39 pm »
It's a fan forum. Fan forums don't need approval from Kov. |:

Rukata

« Reply #17 on: May 30, 2011, 02:25:45 pm »
Actually, there have been problems with Stacey's forum for a month because she wouldn't hand it over, so it was hardly rushed; they did give time to consider all of the options, but it ended up that recreating it or letting it die were the only ones left anymore.

As for Kovu's approval, the fact of the matter is this; it is basically a revival of the old forum, however, since they'd need new IT servers, it will mostly be a fan forum with all the memories of the old IT community (as Teal said). If they ever do get the chance to revive the actual game, I have no doubt that they would ask for permission, but as it is it really isn't needed.

Lastly, there are sections to discuss FeralHeart, but under no circumstances will any downloads of anything for it be allowed, it will simply be for discussion. Any downloads and help with that game will be redirected to this forum, because that's what this forum was made for - FeralHeart only.

As said once or twice before, the main reason they are reviving it is because it holds many memories, and people do not want to allow it to die off just because of FeralHeart's release. There are other reasons, such as not being satisfied with FH's community and how the game is coming along, generally liking IT better, having problems with this forum, etc. For example, this forum is incredibly glitchy for me, however, it is probably because I use Google Chrome, where most people use Firefox or Internet Explorer, and therefore any website is usually created with those two browsers in mind.

As for progress of the forum, they have actually created it and it is looking exactly like the old forum (with a new banner in progress); however, they have yet to transfer threads from the other forum (including the rules) - so they are not planning on releasing the forum until it is completely finished. Once they decide to give out the link I will post it on here. Any other questions about this forum can still be asked in this thread. c:
« Last Edit: May 30, 2011, 02:30:42 pm by Rukata »

Rukata

« Reply #18 on: June 17, 2011, 06:12:00 pm »
I just wanna say something.
It's uuuuup~ :D

http://oimpressivetitle.proboards.com/

.x.