Author Topic: RollerCoasters! :D  (Read 3422 times)

Offline Stuey

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 18
  • :^)
    • View Profile
Re: RollerCoasters! :D
« Reply #10 on: June 17, 2011, 08:37:33 pm »
My first rollercoaster was "the Griffon" at busch gardens in williamsburg! I loved it! I rode 7 times in 1 session! XD i do not feel like finding a vid! XD

I was watching Loch Ness online...ive never been on a loop coaster..so maybe ill go on SooperDoperLooper in Hershey first.. its a hill, loop, then done XD

I f i like that, ill try loch ness o3o
LOL I LOVE BUSCH GARDENS! Would you suggest this rollercoaster? XD My sisters always trying to get me to go on it (Shes turning 16), but im always to scared XD

I love it! I also love Apollo's chariot and the LochNess Monster. If you are afraid of heights, I would not ride the griffon or apollo's chariot. But, yes I would suggest it. For a first time ride, use the middle seats! The front hangs you over the drop, and the back beats you to death! XD

Offline Miles101

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • Praise Helix
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 18, 2011, 12:19:56 am »
Oh my God! I thought about the Comet as I clicked, and look at that! xD It's my favorite rollercoaster, first one I ever rode. God it's so fun.

Offline Stuey

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 18
  • :^)
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 27, 2011, 02:41:58 am »
Lol i just rode WildCat and Lightning Racer earlier this week when i went, and let me tell you, Comet is LAME compared to that XD

So yah, ima try my first loop soon! Lets keep this post moving! XD