Author Topic: Question about the servers  (Read 15591 times)

Twiliac

Re: Question about the servers
« Reply #30 on: January 26, 2011, 11:40:14 pm »
I never got to play the game either. I am going nuts waiting for the game to work again!
I hope they don't let in people little by little. That would be unfair to people who don't have their own computer or just can't log in anytime so when they do get time to play FH, they might not even be allowed in! if that happened to me, whoever's in charge would certainly hear about it.
It might also prevent friends from playing online and doing activities in the game together.
They should just find a good server that will support all of the players, or develop a system with one server per group of players or world and each world or group can only hold so many members. That way if one server crashes, it's only one branch that's down, not the entire game.
It would be the longer solution, but the better one.

Safa, I'd be grateful their even doing this much. Let alone made the game, Raz, Kovu and the others' put a lot of work into this game. So in the meantime, entertain your self. I never got to play, and I'm not siting here complaining about it..just waiting. Busying my self with other things, for one my job training program and second reading. But that's due to pure boredom..And I also seriously doubt they'd let peeps in bit by bit, other wise the gamers (us.) would lose interest if things' were like this and simply would leave for a few months, then come back to see if any progress was made.

And fyi, Kov is the main creator of Fh, and I.T.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2011, 11:47:13 pm by Twilia »

TealSkeletore

« Reply #31 on: January 27, 2011, 07:52:27 am »
I honestly don't know why some people are so impatient for it. FeralHeart is always the last thing on my mind xD I'm not impatient for it to come up, even though I'll be excited when everyone can finally play, it's just that when it's up, it's up and it will be all good |D

Offline Ciath

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
    • View Profile
    • Steam
« Reply #32 on: January 27, 2011, 05:59:53 pm »
I hope servers will be up soon! Thank-you, FeralHeart team, for the hard work.
Kodex in-game.

I share my account with my little sister. She does not use the forums.

Offline GemWolf

• Avani's Ninja Agent
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 191
  • play rain world
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 27, 2011, 06:30:45 pm »
Yeah, I have to agree with Teal. When FH is up, I'll be happy. But I know it won't be up for a while, so I've just been messing around with the Mapmaker for fun. I'm pretty patient, They put a lot of work in the game, and they were nice enough to make it free. So, I can wait.

Safa96

« Reply #34 on: January 27, 2011, 06:49:29 pm »
Safa, I'd be grateful their even doing this much. Let alone made the game, Raz, Kovu and the others' put a lot of work into this game. So in the meantime, entertain your self. I never got to play, and I'm not siting here complaining about it..just waiting. Busying my self with other things, for one my job training program and second reading. But that's due to pure boredom..And I also seriously doubt they'd let peeps in bit by bit, other wise the gamers (us.) would lose interest if things' were like this and simply would leave for a few months, then come back to see if any progress was made.

What? Just because I say that I can't wait for the game to be working again, I am immideatley ingrateful? There's nothing wrong with being impateint you know.
I was never complaining. i was only trying to relate to other people who may be impateint.
There should be free speech in a forum. I should be allowed to say that I fell impateint without complaining and not get heck for it.

Offline RestaWulf

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 27, 2011, 09:09:16 pm »
From reading almost every post on this thread i honestly think the servers wont be up for about a month. But my big question is why didnt this happen to IT and are you useing the same servers? MY best bet for the team would be to a open a donation thing. i heard someone offer 50$.

Offline Tawny

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • Wark!
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 27, 2011, 09:28:59 pm »
@RestaWulf; IT was closed because of insecurities on their old server, so there's no way they'd be using that again.

Also, we're not allowed to discuss generating money for the server.

Twiliac

« Reply #37 on: January 28, 2011, 12:02:41 am »

What? Just because I say that I can't wait for the game to be working again, I am immideatley ingrateful? There's nothing wrong with being impateint you know.
I was never complaining. i was only trying to relate to other people who may be impateint.
There should be free speech in a forum. I should be allowed to say that I fell impateint without complaining and not get heck for it.

I never said you were 'ungrateful.' so please don't put words in my mouth which I did not say. But no, how I was reading your post. It seemed to border on such, beside the point. You shouldn't be impatient isn't as if it's going to get any where right now xD. But I also never did say you were complaining, the post wasn't only aimed at you.

Safa96

« Reply #38 on: January 28, 2011, 04:38:06 pm »
I don't understand your post. Bah! I don't care anyore. It's against the rules to fight anyway. I don't want to get in trouble just after I joined.

puppy dog wolf

« Reply #39 on: January 29, 2011, 12:15:45 am »
hope it will be back soon! :)